49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 438 users in the forums

Nicknames for Davis and Iupati

Shop Find 49ers gear online
how about this for a nick name:

"Lock this thread"
Didn't wanna start a new thread but here's one I just thought of for Iupati...

I don't know... but I think IHOP is kinda tight... cuz all he's going to be doing is pancaking fools... and it starts with an I...

I don't know... could be catchy... whaddaya think?
Originally posted by zozell:
Didn't wanna start a new thread but here's one I just thought of for Iupati...

I don't know... but I think IHOP is kinda tight... cuz all he's going to be doing is pancaking fools... and it starts with an I...

I don't know... could be catchy... whaddaya think?

IHOPati
Beauty (Iupati) and the Bust (Davis)




















jk
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Beauty (Iupati) and the Bust (Davis)




















jk

Originally posted by zozell:
Didn't wanna start a new thread but here's one I just thought of for Iupati...

I don't know... but I think IHOP is kinda tight... cuz all he's going to be doing is pancaking fools... and it starts with an I...

I don't know... could be catchy... whaddaya think?



Boom and bust
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone