There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I can't wait to get this guy back...

i still think the play where he torpedoed AP behind the line outta nowhere was one of the best plays ive ever seen in regards to run support from a corner
I'm in the middle on this debate. I don't think that Lockdown has completely burnt out but he's definitely faded. He gave up a lot of big plays last year and clearly the coaching staff felt the same way when they benched him in favor of freaking Tarrell Brown for a big game against the would-be AFC Super Bowl representative Colts.

That being said, I still think he's a serviceable corner and maybe he hops back on the wagon this year considering it's a contract year.

But there's no denying that he was not the same player last year that he was in seasons past.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by Ether:

Ya the man has had two horrendous games since he got here, other than that he's been pretty darn good. I mean he covers Fitz better than anyone on the planet for goodness sake.

You cannot blame Clements on that play... Look at it again... Guaranteed... Nate thought he had help over the top by the safety! Where he thought it would be a safe bet to make a play on the ball!... GUESS WHO THE FOCKING SAFETY IS... YOU GOT IT!... MARK b***hASS ROMAN! out of place AGAIN! I can't stand that POS! NATE... I never doubt your ability... GO NINERS!...
[ Edited by RYPTOUT on Jun 2, 2010 at 12:11 PM ]
Maybe the Niners felt Nate didn't need much help and left him on an island more. I think Nate is an above average corner but not one that can always be left alone.

As for the Roddy White play, there were two mistakes.

1. Nate misjudging the ball and not securing the tackle
2. TERRIBLE angle taken by Roman after the catch
I hope he brings it this year! We need it all to come together, plus he should be a good mentor for Mays! Can't wait!
um no thanx, he gets beat way to often for the amount he is getting paid.
Originally posted by JPREZ2XXL:
YEA FOR REAL, CLEMENTS IS A BEAST!!!!!!!! I SWEAR THE WEBZONE IS THE ONLY PLACE I KNO THAT WOULDNT WANT HIM, JUST LIKE GOLDSON, JUST LIKE JASON HILL....TIRED OF THE IGNORANCE, THERE'S A REASON ALL YOU DO IS SIT AND BLOG ALL DAY ABOUT HOW BAD THESE PLAYERS ALL ARE, OR HOW U JUDGE THEM SO QUICKLY.... CUZ THATS ALL IT IS AN OPINION, AND THEY ARE UNEDUCATED ONES AT THAT... I CANT WAIT FOR THESE DUDES TO SHUT YALL THE "F" UP

Originally posted by Joecool:
Maybe the Niners felt Nate didn't need much help and left him on an island more. I think Nate is an above average corner but not one that can always be left alone.

As for the Roddy White play, there were two mistakes.

1. Nate misjudging the ball and not securing the tackle
2. TERRIBLE angle taken by Roman after the catch

Agreed. Although I mostly hold Nate accountable for that Roddy White play.

I still think Nate is valuable to this organization for this season. I do think though that we need to be drafting a CB in the first round of the upcoming draft.

-9fA