There are 45 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I can't wait to get this guy back...

Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by JPREZ2XXL:
YEA FOR REAL, CLEMENTS IS A BEAST!!!!!!!! I SWEAR THE WEBZONE IS THE ONLY PLACE I KNO THAT WOULDNT WANT HIM, JUST LIKE GOLDSON, JUST LIKE JASON HILL....TIRED OF THE IGNORANCE, THERE'S A REASON ALL YOU DO IS SIT AND BLOG ALL DAY ABOUT HOW BAD THESE PLAYERS ALL ARE, OR HOW U JUDGE THEM SO QUICKLY.... CUZ THATS ALL IT IS AN OPINION, AND THEY ARE UNEDUCATED ONES AT THAT... I CANT WAIT FOR THESE DUDES TO SHUT YALL THE "F" UP

So why ramble on?[/quot

Same reason you just asked me that DUMB ASS question, cuz i can...i dont respect commentators or bloggers, a bunch of people that criticize people who have made something of themselves, LIKE THEIR OPINION MATTERS, when in all actually if there was no sport period..commentators wouldnt have a job, and bloggers wouldnt have s**t to hate on.....NE OTHER QUESTIONS HOMIE????? didnt mean to offend you, im sure u think ur BLOGS are real important!!!
YEA FOR REAL, CLEMENTS IS A BEAST!!!!!!!! I SWEAR THE WEBZONE IS THE ONLY PLACE I KNO THAT WOULDNT WANT HIM, JUST LIKE GOLDSON, JUST LIKE JASON HILL....TIRED OF THE IGNORANCE, THERE'S A REASON ALL YOU DO IS SIT AND BLOG ALL DAY ABOUT HOW BAD THESE PLAYERS ALL ARE, OR HOW U JUDGE THEM SO QUICKLY.... CUZ THATS ALL IT IS AN OPINION, AND THEY ARE UNEDUCATED ONES AT THAT... I CANT WAIT FOR THESE DUDES TO SHUT YALL THE "F" UP

Did you have a bad day?
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Did you have a bad day?

My bad you must of thought i cared what you had to say????

• jrg
  • Veteran
JPREZ, quit hi-jacking my thread.

Jesus.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

So why ramble on?[/quot

Same reason you just asked me that DUMB ASS question, cuz i can...i dont respect commentators or bloggers, a bunch of people that criticize people who have made something of themselves, LIKE THEIR OPINION MATTERS, when in all actually if there was no sport period..commentators wouldnt have a job, and bloggers wouldnt have s**t to hate on.....NE OTHER QUESTIONS HOMIE????? didnt mean to offend you, im sure u think ur BLOGS are real important!!!
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
People like to blame Clements or Roman on that Roddy White TD but really that was just unbelievable timing between Ryan and White. You can't beat the perfect throw and perfect route, and that's exactly what we saw on that play vs. the blitz. Roman wasn't exactly supposed to help on that play either as we were blitzing.

Looks to me that touchdown is all Clements fault. One on one. throw to the outside he might not have stopped the catch itself. He did however choose to instead of looking for the ball just jump out at it while keeping his eyes on White. at most the way the play was designed it shoulda been an 8 yard catch and a first down. Clements just plain messed up.

Happens to the best.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Did you have a bad day?

My bad you must of thought i cared what you had to say????

You seem very angry at the world, just an observation based on your posts.
Originally posted by Ether:

I LOVE NATE CLEMENTS!!!

but....

You know its bad if Mike Jenkins(4.5 40') out runs you. This time at Least Taylor Mays would catch up to Roddy White.
Big Nate will be ready!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by waiting4number6:

Ya the man has had two horrendous games since he got here, other than that he's been pretty darn good. I mean he covers Fitz better than anyone on the planet for goodness sake.

The 49ers snatched up a very good press CB from Buffalo/FA and primarily used him in off coverage. Add to that some poor safety range and poor pass rush, and you get a struggling Nate Clements. Use him up close and nasty or cut him loose, because you are wasting money and talent, SF.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Blog all day? What are you talkin' about?!?
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:

I LOVE NATE CLEMENTS!!!

but....

You know its bad if Mike Jenkins(4.5 40') out runs you. This time at Least Taylor Mays would catch up to Roddy White.

4.5 is fast bro
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Blog all day? What are you talkin' about?!?

I don't think he knows what he's talking about.