Not a member? Register Now!

I can't wait to get this guy back...

so everybody can quit their hating..

Clements
[ Edited by jrg on May 29, 2010 at 7:02 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
so everybody can quit their hating..

Clements

amen Brother. I cant wait to see him hitting people.
Finally! There it is some love for Lockdown-22, who is still one of the better corners in the game, Nate and Shawnte are a pretty darn good tandem, can't wait till he gets back to San Francisco to get to work with the team!
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Finally! There it is some love for Lockdown-22, who is still one of the better corners in the game, Nate and Shawnte are a pretty darn good tandem, can't wait till he gets back to San Francisco to get to work with the team!

both should be back soon, both are working on their own.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Ether on May 29, 2010 at 7:02 PM ]
People like to blame Clements or Roman on that Roddy White TD but really that was just unbelievable timing between Ryan and White. You can't beat the perfect throw and perfect route, and that's exactly what we saw on that play vs. the blitz. Roman wasn't exactly supposed to help on that play either as we were blitzing.
Originally posted by Ether:

Ya the man has had two horrendous games since he got here, other than that he's been pretty darn good. I mean he covers Fitz better than anyone on the planet for goodness sake.
I'm really expecting Nate to come back with a big chip on his shoulder and play at a probowl level.

Ya the man has had two horrendous games since he got here, other than that he's been pretty darn good. I mean he covers Fitz better than anyone on the planet for goodness sake.

To be fair, Spencer is actually the guy who covers Fitzgerald most of the time.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Uh ya that was one game last year when Nate was healthy and on the field, and they switched off Fitz in that game, every other game Nate has had him the whole game and shut him down over and over again, but Shawnte was great in that game as was Nate. And Shawnte was even better in the rematch in SF on MNF.
Good thread jrg

Nate will be haunt WRs this season.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

maybe back in college in practice, LOL
Originally posted by Leathaface:
People like to blame Clements or Roman on that Roddy White TD but really that was just unbelievable timing between Ryan and White. You can't beat the perfect throw and perfect route, and that's exactly what we saw on that play vs. the blitz. Roman wasn't exactly supposed to help on that play either as we were blitzing.

Looks to me that touchdown is all Clements fault. One on one. throw to the outside he might not have stopped the catch itself. He did however choose to instead of looking for the ball just jump out at it while keeping his eyes on White. at most the way the play was designed it shoulda been an 8 yard catch and a first down. Clements just plain messed up.