There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Yorks dont pay!!

I just saw the 49er 101 contest and it struck me how cheap a prize it was and I started thinking about everything that this orginization puts puts on and there all cheap!

It is a joke how bad family day was...the draft party was ATROCIOUS. I went and all I could think was wow this it??? But I didnt care cause I love my team so much that I was just happy to be there.

But they shouldnt take advantage of our undying love and just keep puting on really cheap functions. A multimillion dollar corporation should have no problem dropping money on us considering that we pay there salaries.

I demand that the Yorks start showing us that we matter!!
or what?

/thread
then dont go
Originally posted by 49erDan:
I just saw the 49er 101 contest and it struck me how cheap a prize it was and I started thinking about everything that this orginization puts puts on and there all cheap!

It is a joke how bad family day was...the draft party was ATROCIOUS. I went and all I could think was wow this it??? But I didnt care cause I love my team so much that I was just happy to be there.

But they shouldnt take advantage of our undying love and just keep puting on really cheap functions. A multimillion dollar corporation should have no problem dropping money on us considering that we pay there salaries.

Aw, how cute.

You know how the team can show it's fans matter?

Winning. Any fan interested in prizes or parties isn't a fan.
JUST GIVE US A DAMN STADIUM ALREADY! f**k prizes & parties & family days. way overrated.

THIS IS A BUSINESS!!
[ Edited by TonyStarks on May 25, 2010 at 2:56 PM ]
Wow... complaining over FREE stuff
are the spectacular halftime shows not enough for you!!!???

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on May 25, 2010 at 3:03 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erDan: