There are 800 users in the forums
What happened to Thomas Clayton?
May 23, 2010 at 5:03 PM
- GoldenIowa49er
- Member
- Posts: 2,717
posting because i care
May 23, 2010 at 5:16 PM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,380
last i heard, he was still running the counter....
May 23, 2010 at 5:19 PM
- GEEK
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,431
I think Clayton got injured in pre-season or something last season, and the 49ers finalized an injury settlement with him. He should be a free agent now.
May 23, 2010 at 5:20 PM
- vermonator
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,303
He may still be on IR unless they made an injury settlement.
May 23, 2010 at 5:31 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
He sucks.
May 23, 2010 at 5:56 PM
- WiL7
- Veteran
- Posts: 22
I actually saw him this past Thursday at Sabor Tapas Bar in downtown San Jose. I noticed Ray McDonald first followed by Vernon and Thomas Clayton at the bar. I wish i had pics but i'm not the type to pull out my camera phone and take photos of ppl who arent paying attention.
May 23, 2010 at 5:56 PM
- wolfpack52
- Veteran
- Posts: 581
A vet started this?! I want to know what happened to PJ Fleck.
May 23, 2010 at 6:08 PM
- 9erfanAUS
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,281
49ersWebzone Hall of Fame:
2004: Cody Pickett
2005: PJ Fleck
2006: ?
2008: Thomas Clayton
2009: Kory Sheets
2010: ?
-9fA
2004: Cody Pickett
2005: PJ Fleck
2006: ?
2008: Thomas Clayton
2009: Kory Sheets
2010: ?
-9fA
May 23, 2010 at 6:17 PM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
49ersWebzone Hall of Fame:
2004: Cody Pickett
2005: PJ Fleck
2006: ?
2008: Thomas Clayton
2009: Kory Sheets
2010: ?
-9fA
2010 nate davis
May 23, 2010 at 6:20 PM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
49ersWebzone Hall of Fame:
2004: Cody Pickett
2005: PJ Fleck
2006: ?
2008: Thomas Clayton
2009: Kory Sheets
2010: ?
-9fA
I want to say 2006 goes to Brandon Moore, but I could be wrong... cause Moore actually contributed in games. So I'll go with Roderick Green.
May 23, 2010 at 6:35 PM
- Leathaface
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,736
Got injured. Had a 50/50 shot at making the team last year. Probably done with us now since we got Coffee and that other guy we just drafted.
May 23, 2010 at 6:46 PM
- redrathman
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,019
Nothing.
He was injury prone in college and was injury prone in the NFL.
He was injury prone in college and was injury prone in the NFL.
May 23, 2010 at 7:00 PM
- BurritoSmuggler
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,143
what do you mean released? he was never on the team to begin with. PS player
May 23, 2010 at 7:00 PM
- Daniel2778
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,714
frank gore happend to him