There are 193 users in the forums

Week 3- Niners @ Chiefs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am going to the game. I have purchased my flight and hotel at the Westin already. I still need a ticket. I am flying in early Saturday and will be leaving late Sunday. I'm down for some tailgating. I heard KC is one of the best tailgating stadiums. I can't get too ripped in the morning because I'm trying to get on the field. Dr. John York owes me one. PM if you still have tickets.
I believe I'm going. Heading there Sat and leaving Sun a little after the game. About a 6 hour drive from here in Peoria..... Closest they play here isn't until the Dec. 26th game in St. Lou. I'll be there as well as the GB game....
[ Edited by Paintrain on Sep 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM ]
Originally posted by jonnydellfan:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by dr8van:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
We will dominate the chiefs

Im hoping so. If we lose I Im buying his alcohol for the rest of the day/night.

My first and only Niner game was in 06 when they went to Arrowhead. One of the best experiences of my life ruined by a 41-0 blowout. I hope we f**k them up this year!

My first and only game was the 38-0 loss on Sept. 24th 2004 in Seattle... the game in which the 49ers broke their streak of 420 games without being shutout....

I have tickets to the season opener in Seattle(I live in the Seattle area) and I'm super pumped to give that ass whooping back to them!

Shi**y 14th birthday present. also was at the eagles when i turned 16 in 2006...and lost but saw them beat the rams a week or 2 earlier i believe.
We owe them an ass beating!
Need to minimize the mistakes.

This is going to be a tough game.

Hopefully our team keeps on improving, and finally gets a W.
The only tough part about this game is the crowd noise. KC is not a good team and if we limit our TO, we should win this game soundly. But if we keep beating ourselves, a 49-0 loss is not out of the question in that environment.
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by jonnydellfan:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by dr8van:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
We will dominate the chiefs

Im hoping so. If we lose I Im buying his alcohol for the rest of the day/night.

My first and only Niner game was in 06 when they went to Arrowhead. One of the best experiences of my life ruined by a 41-0 blowout. I hope we f**k them up this year!

My first and only game was the 38-0 loss on Sept. 24th 2004 in Seattle... the game in which the 49ers broke their streak of 420 games without being shutout....

I have tickets to the season opener in Seattle(I live in the Seattle area) and I'm super pumped to give that ass whooping back to them!

Sounds to me like you're a jinx. You should probably stay home, turn all the lights off, and not watch the game.

Give me your tickets, I'll see if my luck can overcome the adversity you're heaping on the team.

lol
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerMD:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=144208&page=1

This. Post there. Thanks.
we just need to score more points than them

Arrowhead is one of the toughest places to play, and we are historically bad there. The Chiefs are 2-0, and most importantly WE ARE NOT A GOOD ROAD TEAM. Im very nervous about next week to be honest and im the unltimate optumist.
Share 49ersWebzone