LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

Week 3- Niners @ Chiefs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hello All,

My buddy and I are going to the KC game week 3. He's a Chiefs fan. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else was going to make their way out to KC for the game. Im thinking about meeting up with people to tailgate etc. Im going to post something on the Chiefs fans forum to see if anyone is willing to expand their current tailgating group for just this game. Ive not been to arrowhead, but have been told its a great tailgating experience.

If anyone is going and want to hangout/tailgate, hit me up.

Later
-Shaun
Yeah my buddy became a Quief fan ever since Montana went there and now claims he was never a 49er fan lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by dr8van:
Hello All,

My buddy and I are going to the KC game week 3. He's a Chiefs fan. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else was going to make their way out to KC for the game. Im thinking about meeting up with people to tailgate etc. Im going to post something on the Chiefs fans forum to see if anyone is willing to expand their current tailgating group for just this game. Ive not been to arrowhead, but have been told its a great tailgating experience.

Later
-Shaun

Its gonna be kinda hard to stand out in that crowd. Maybe think about wearing a gold jersey.
Originally posted by susweel:
Hello All,

Later
-Shaun

Its gonna be kinda hard to stand out in that crowd. Maybe think about wearing a gold jersey.

I have a Steve Young Black alt jersey that is reversible with the '94 shadow number home throwback jersey. I think I'll wear that. I didnt think about attire prior to your post. Thanks.
[ Edited by dr8van on May 14, 2010 at 11:47 AM ]
I just got 7 tix for the Rams game Nov.14th
We will dominate the chiefs
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Im hoping so. If we lose I Im buying his alcohol for the rest of the day/night.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Hopefully Smith wont throw a pick six to Eric Berry.

My first and only Niner game was in 06 when they went to Arrowhead. One of the best experiences of my life ruined by a 41-0 blowout. I hope we f**k them up this year!
I met some people in the chiefscrowd.com forum. They are planning a tailgate with some niner fans north of the boarder who will also be at the game at arrowhead. If anyone from the zone is coming out, it would awesome to meet up and have a few before the niners kick their ass!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=144208&page=1
nm
[ Edited by skynet907 on Aug 31, 2010 at 6:08 AM ]
Originally posted by pelos21:

My first and only Niner game was in 06 when they went to Arrowhead. One of the best experiences of my life ruined by a 41-0 blowout. I hope we f**k them up this year!

My first and only game was the 38-0 loss on Sept. 24th 2004 in Seattle... the game in which the 49ers broke their streak of 420 games without being shutout....

I have tickets to the season opener in Seattle(I live in the Seattle area) and I'm super pumped to give that ass whooping back to them!
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jonnydellfan:
Originally posted by pelos21:

My first and only game was the 38-0 loss on Sept. 24th 2004 in Seattle... the game in which the 49ers broke their streak of 420 games without being shutout....

I have tickets to the season opener in Seattle(I live in the Seattle area) and I'm super pumped to give that ass whooping back to them!

Sounds to me like you're a jinx. You should probably stay home, turn all the lights off, and not watch the game.

Give me your tickets, I'll see if my luck can overcome the adversity you're heaping on the team.
I won't be there but I'm excited to see how our defense does against KC's rushing attack. Thomas Jones, Jamaal Charles and Dexter McCluster might be the most exciting ground attack in the NFL this season. KC's o-line isn't very good, but I think those three guys will still be able to make plays.
Share 49ersWebzone