There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SEPT 12th Niners @ Seahawks

Thats a big game boi!!!! we gotta send the message that the division IS ours for the taking, don't let them get cocky!
I'll definitely be at the Seattle game for the season opener. A friend who lives up there is a Seahawk season ticket holder and invited me up for the game. Looking forward to a great experience at Qwest field...and a Niner victory! haha
Originally posted by Thizz75:
I'll definitely be at the Seattle game for the season opener. A friend who lives up there is a Seahawk season ticket holder and invited me up for the game. Looking forward to a great experience at Qwest field...and a Niner victory! haha

BigThizzle75? Paul?
I'm coming from Boise to see us CRUSH the Seac*cks! Every year we have a guys trip of about 6 guys to Seattle to watch the Huskies and Seahawks and I have been fortunate enough that they play the Niners early so we can get a round of golf in too. The Huskies are playing Clemson the same weekend!
Originally posted by JD81:
Originally posted by Thizz75:

BigThizzle75? Paul?

Yep it's me! Finally made it on here. lol What's goin on bud?
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I would like to go to an away game this year, how is Seattle for away fans? Are tickets reasonable?

Seahawk fans are stupid! They never won anything before and they act like they are the "Team of the Decade!"

They're worse than Raider fans and the fans talk the worst trash for a team that has won nothing!

Awesome oversimplification of a fan base. You can read that same kind well thought out post on forums of division rivals for about 32 NFL teams.

To answer an earlier asked question, yes there is a fair amount of 49ers fans that live close enough to Seattle to make the trip to the game. We have a lot of California implants up here. Plus there are a handfull of military bases in Western Washington and there are fans of every NFL team on each of those bases. Guranteed.

For people that do make it up to the game, I recommend going to The Hawks Nest Bar and Grill to pregame. It may not sound like an opposing fan friendly place, but it is. There are a lot of good people that frequent that place before the games and opposing fans are welcome. Its owned by one of my fellow Seahawkblue.com members and is literally about a two minute walk from the stadium.

http://www.hawksnestbar.com/
Originally posted by numberone:
Originally posted by CMBieschke:
I'm thinking about driving up there from the bay with some friends to the game. I went last year. It was my first Niner away game. I want to go for redemption.

damn, we got a hardcore fan here. awesome. but why redemption?

Ha, maybe redemption isn't the right word. But last year, when I was there I thought we should have won the game. I felt so horrible after that game. I was lucky enough to get front row seats right where the niners went into the locker room. After that game I could tell that loss hurt them too. I just want to go into Seattle and watch the Niners destroy the Seachickens and shut up that 12th man.
Guys, guys, guys. Please, just make it up there. I been there 5x and was there when we got blasted 34-0, I was there for the monsoon game and I was there last year. Its soft as silk up there. Its true that they try to woof a lot out there but its comedy since they haven't won a THING. Matter of fact, has Seattle ever won anything? Hawksfan is right, go to bars before the games because tailgating is non-existent. Is it still illegal to drink a beer in the parking lot thats about as big as Candlestick's RV lot?

Last year we "tailgated" at a bar named Crimson. Took it over. that was just a couple blocks from the stadium too.

See you there on the 12th and at the Stick every game after that.[/i]
This is my Birthday! 49ers better give me a good gift!
Originally posted by frankwest:
There is a lot of Niner fans in the north west. I am bringing my boy and my co worker with me...all die-hard Niner fans. I might buy a NEW Willis jersey for the game. I hope we can get a lot of red jerseys in the croud.

Ill be a white away. Gotta rock the away jersey on the road
there a lots of niner fans in vancouver area, we usually head down in a group of 5 or 6 to seattle
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
I would like to go to an away game this year, how is Seattle for away fans? Are tickets reasonable?

Seahawk fans are stupid! They never won anything before and they act like they are the "Team of the Decade!"

They're worse than Raider fans and the fans talk the worst trash for a team that has won nothing!

Awesome oversimplification of a fan base. You can read that same kind well thought out post on forums of division rivals for about 32 NFL teams.

To answer an earlier asked question, yes there is a fair amount of 49ers fans that live close enough to Seattle to make the trip to the game. We have a lot of California implants up here. Plus there are a handfull of military bases in Western Washington and there are fans of every NFL team on each of those bases. Guranteed.

For people that do make it up to the game, I recommend going to The Hawks Nest Bar and Grill to pregame. It may not sound like an opposing fan friendly place, but it is. There are a lot of good people that frequent that place before the games and opposing fans are welcome. Its owned by one of my fellow Seahawkblue.com members and is literally about a two minute walk from the stadium.

I would assume all fans are going to talk mad chit, regardless of bad their team is. Taht is just the unrelenting support fans have for their teams. I am less concerned about trash talking that I am about idiots who want to fight over a football game, or those who will pour drinks and food on people. And how are ticket prices?
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:

I would assume all fans are going to talk mad chit, regardless of bad their team is. Taht is just the unrelenting support fans have for their teams. I am less concerned about trash talking that I am about idiots who want to fight over a football game, or those who will pour drinks and food on people. And how are ticket prices?

Those idiots annoy me as well.

As far as tickets go, I am not sure if it is comparable to what you would pay in San Fran, but in just looking it up for fan to fan sales, tickets ranged from $58 to $288 per seat.
I would LOVE to go to the game. Not sure I'll be able to make it though, even if I am only 3.5 hours away by car.

If I go, I'll be wearing the Away togs.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on May 9, 2010 at 17:39:48 ]
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
I would LOVE to go to the game. Not sure I'll be able to make it though, even if I am only 3.5 hours away by car.

If I go, I'll be wearing the Away togs.

~Ceadder

Where would u be coming from?