There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SEPT 12th Niners @ Seahawks

  • frankwest
  • Info N/A
Who's going to the game? I hope there is a lot of Niner fans there do it still being on the west coast.

Section 121 Row D, anyone close by?

[ Edited by frankwest on May 8, 2010 at 14:56:02 ]
Are there a lot of Niner fans in Seattle ?
Our D is gonna shut them down!!!
Thats gonna be a tough game. First game of the year under a new coaching staff the team always plays hard.
Originally posted by susweel:
Are there a lot of Niner fans in Seattle ?

If you include Sammamish (17 miles east) there is at least 1... Me

[ Edited by DaveWilcox on May 8, 2010 at 15:10:00 ]
Ill be there for sure I don't have my tickets yet but I live in Wa and will be getting them soon. Ill be rocking the white Taylor Mays jersey if all goes well
  • frankwest
  • Info N/A
There is a lot of Niner fans in the north west. I am bringing my boy and my co worker with me...all die-hard Niner fans. I might buy a NEW Willis jersey for the game. I hope we can get a lot of red jerseys in the croud.
I would like to go to an away game this year, how is Seattle for away fans? Are tickets reasonable?
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,744
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,334
I'm going to try to make it, I don't know if I can afford it though.
I'm thinking about driving up there from the bay with some friends to the game. I went last year. It was my first Niner away game. I want to go for redemption.
Originally posted by CMBieschke:
I'm thinking about driving up there from the bay with some friends to the game. I went last year. It was my first Niner away game. I want to go for redemption.


damn, we got a hardcore fan here. awesome. but why redemption?

I live in the Bay but my buddy, a seagulls fan, invited me up. I'm contemplating on going but we'll see! haha
Originally posted by montana2rice:
I live in the Bay but my buddy, a seagulls fan, invited me up. I'm contemplating on going but we'll see! haha


my advice would be no. seagulls poop unexpectedly


  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,130
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I would like to go to an away game this year, how is Seattle for away fans? Are tickets reasonable?

Seahawk fans are stupid! They never won anything before and they act like they are the "Team of the Decade!"

They're worse than Raider fans and the fans talk the worst trash for a team that has won nothing!