There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anyone going to the 49ers @ Panthers game?

Originally posted by bonafidejonb:
I'll be there...whatever it takes...I'll meet up with a couple of you guys for tailgaiting...

Has anyone ever bought tickets from someone selling them in front of the stadium? I really dont want to buy from the box office, and dont want to sit in the 500 level either...Im sure they will be selling them dirt cheap, but how do you know if you are buying a legit ticket? Also, I have seen some cheap ones on Craigslist, same question, how do you know if its legit?

Get your tickets from Stub Hub. Their prices aren't all that bad.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
Originally posted by dankmeistr:
Oh, yeah! My wife & I are going! We live in Fayetteville, which is about 2 hours away from Charlotte. Got tickets on the 50 yard line, row 13, section 132. Unfortunately, I believe we're sitting on the Panthers' side of the field - the tickets we're cheaper (go figure). I don't mind being clad in 49ers colors while surrounded by Panthers fans.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the 49ers win another one. Hopefully, the open up the offense a little more, and the defense gets their act together, too. I'd love to see a blowout of the Panthers by the 49ers.

Go 49ers!

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

Dan I live 15 mins from Fayetteville (Raeford, NC) ... Here we go I can smell wounded Panthers already for Sunday. Lets go Niners I am ready to go see my team get a dubayou.
me and a couple buddies are trying to go, hopefully it goes through, it's been awhile since i've been to a niners game.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
me and a couple buddies are trying to go, hopefully it goes through, it's been awhile since i've been to a niners game.

where you from?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

where you from?

south carolina

where you from?

south carolina

haha what part? Im familiar with SC bc I used to race Motocross on the East Coast alot (NC, SC, TN, VA, PA, and MD). I did alot of racing in Society Hill, Chesterfield, and Myrtle Beach.
Just got tickets by donating to st. judes. Anybody tailgaiting or have tickets for the bud light tent?
Originally posted by VaRaven69:
Just got tickets by donating to st. judes. Anybody tailgaiting or have tickets for the bud light tent?

hmmm didnt know about the beer tent... may have to hit that up and chug a few before the game so I can get good, rough, and loud with some Panther fans.

where you from?

south carolina

haha what part? Im familiar with SC bc I used to race Motocross on the East Coast alot (NC, SC, TN, VA, PA, and MD). I did alot of racing in Society Hill, Chesterfield, and Myrtle Beach.

I go to school in Columbia, at USC, and it's only about a 2 hour drive to Charlotte. As far those cities you listed, besides Myrtle Beach, I'm not really familiar with any of em, I just moved here a couple years ago. If you do go, send me a message (that goes for everybody) and we can do some tailgating, I'm gonna be with a bunch of Panther fans lol

[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Oct 18, 2010 at 13:52:14 ]
I just got my tix...section 114 row 14 seats 7 & 8...I would like to meet up with some of u guys to tailgate before the game...send me a PM...
Originally posted by bonafidejonb:
I just got my tix...section 114 row 14 seats 7 & 8...I would like to meet up with some of u guys to tailgate before the game...send me a PM...

That is a good idea. I would be honored to tailgate and meet some of you Zone Faithfuls. I'll be there Sunday ready to go!
I will be there with some other guys who are probably all Panther fans, plus my son coming up from Lexington (Columbia), SC. My son and I will be wearing Niner garb though. I live in Cary (just outside Raleigh).

GOTTA win this one!!!
I'll be going to the game sitting in sec 115 front row!! Can't freakin wait...Last game I got to go to was back in 94 when we won the super bowl,monday night game against the saints when we blasted them 42-7 :) I would love to see some niner faithful out there,considering their arent too many niner fans out this way
no. and I live in NC
i will be going down to see Nate (te) in charlotte...last i heard we will have about 30 for the game...went down to Alanta and out to Indianapolis(pre season) hope to make it out for 2 home games.Tampa and St.louis