LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

Anyone going to the 49ers @ Panthers game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm going to try. I live in eastern NC and I think I can make the trip with my dad.
i will be, im driving from DC... anyone here tailgating and has room for a niner fan to join? ill bring beer and food
Myself, my dad and my little brother are going. I accidently bought a 4th ticket! I think I'm in section 314.

If anyone is interested in that ticket please let me know. PM me or email me @ [email protected]

I used my little brother's credit card when I ordered it, so he's pissed at me.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Kentwan Balmer's dad is going for sure

I dont get it.
we should be able to crush them
49ers Side Section LP110 | Row 4!!

Let's get a tailgate party going on!! Although the tailgating area is hilarious it's all spread out in sections all over.
Their man parking lot is a parking building.
Not like tailgating back at the stick!
sec 111 row 1..

drivind down from DC
I am thinking about stopping in Charlotte on my way to Europe for the England game, but it would cost me two days in Italy... still trying to convince wifey though...

Anyone knw how an away game is in Carolina?
I'll be there...whatever it takes...I'll meet up with a couple of you guys for tailgaiting...

Has anyone ever bought tickets from someone selling them in front of the stadium? I really dont want to buy from the box office, and dont want to sit in the 500 level either...Im sure they will be selling them dirt cheap, but how do you know if you are buying a legit ticket? Also, I have seen some cheap ones on Craigslist, same question, how do you know if its legit?
Section 117 Row 8 baby... I am ready to see us RAPE Clausen.

Originally posted by SJniner7:
I am thinking about stopping in Charlotte on my way to Europe for the England game, but it would cost me two days in Italy... still trying to convince wifey though...

Dont worry Carolina has b***h ass fans literally. They try to run there mouth but I shut them down with the quickness. I have witnesses that when I used to go to the sports bar they would all steer clear of me and they complain I was too loud and I would tell them if they didnt like it then they can f**kin leave.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Dont worry Carolina has b***h ass fans literally. They try to run there mouth but I shut them down with the quickness. I have witnesses that when I used to go to the sports bar they would all steer clear of me and they complain I was too loud and I would tell them if they didnt like it then they can f**kin leave.

Yep, alot of the fans here in Charlotte are Wishy-washy. Should be alot of empty BLUE seats this upcoming game due to fans here are not hard core. You can tell this is not a football city. Which is good for me. I will be at the game REPRESENTING our 49ER Colors. Hopefully I will see other 9ER red out there.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Kentwan Balmer's dad is going for sure

lol
Oh, yeah! My wife & I are going! We live in Fayetteville, which is about 2 hours away from Charlotte. Got tickets on the 50 yard line, row 13, section 132. Unfortunately, I believe we're sitting on the Panthers' side of the field - the tickets we're cheaper (go figure). I don't mind being clad in 49ers colors while surrounded by Panthers fans.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the 49ers win another one. Hopefully, the open up the offense a little more, and the defense gets their act together, too. I'd love to see a blowout of the Panthers by the 49ers.

Go 49ers!

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Section 117 Row 8 baby... I am ready to see us RAPE Clausen.

I've got mixed feelings about Clausen. I'm a big-time Notre Dame fan, and I loved the way Clausen played his heart out when he was there. I'd love to see him do well, but not against the 49ers. I was secretly hoping the 49ers would've drafted him to take over for A. Smith in a few years. I have a feeling that once Clausen gets settled down, he's gonna be a good QB for the Panthers.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
Share 49ersWebzone