There are 502 users in the forums
Willis signs 5 year extension
May 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,149
May 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM
- NJNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,855
Matt Hasslebeck just sh!t his pants!
May 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM
- PTulini
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,412
Originally posted by susweel:
merge commeth
Yea, I got beat to it. Damn, I can't type fast enough!
May 4, 2010 at 11:03 AM
- cwilson830
- Staff
- Posts: 5,501
And my day is made.
May 4, 2010 at 11:05 AM
- TheDoktor
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,868
I'm digging that we're taking care of our players!
May 4, 2010 at 11:05 AM
- Luca
- Veteran
- Posts: 330
Excellent!!!!!!!!
May 4, 2010 at 11:06 AM
- loud3800
- Veteran
- Posts: 77
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAPPY MY WHOLE DAY AND WEEK ARE MADE I CRIED WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS I WAS SO HAPPY
HAPPY MY WHOLE DAY AND WEEK ARE MADE I CRIED WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS I WAS SO HAPPY
May 4, 2010 at 11:07 AM
- SacRock14
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,746
May 4, 2010 at 11:07 AM
- silkyjohnson
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,481
Both Maiocco and Barrows tweeted about it. Seems pretty legit.
May 4, 2010 at 11:07 AM
- PTulini
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,412
May 4, 2010 at 11:07 AM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
Willis could have definitely gotten wayyyyy more, this just shows dude is a class act and its not all about the money.
May 4, 2010 at 11:08 AM
- cwilson830
- Staff
- Posts: 5,501
Originally posted by susweel:Originally posted by NinerBuff:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
YES!!!! P-Willy deserves every penny of that 50 mil contract!
agreed! I'm surprised its not more actually
dude 50 million is a lot for a middle linebacker
A deal at twice the price!
May 4, 2010 at 11:08 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
May 4, 2010 at 11:09 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
it's already on the 49ers.com " Where there's a Willis, There's a way!"
May 4, 2010 at 11:09 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
also reported on NFL.com