LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Willis signs 5 year extension

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Baalke FTW!

This is great news, I have to order my Willis jersey ASAP. I have his Probowl jersey but not his Niner one.
f**king Wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am f**king cry too loud cuz i am f**king a exiciting and All Happy to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on May 4, 2010 at 14:36:40 ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
f**king Wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am f**king cry too loud cuz i am f**king a exiciting and All Happy to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
yeah teams like the Cowboys and Redskins would def throw even more money at Willis if they had the opportunity.

i know the cowboys and redskins can afford the moneys cuz they are sooo rich that bi*ch mofo!! i hate that cowboys!!!!! but i am so happy that willis is signs for 5 yrs!! WOooooo!!!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

At least he edited it! .......
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Oooooh SNAP!

~Ceaddder:drink:

[ Edited by Ceadderman on May 4, 2010 at 14:39:34 ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
i just came
Could you imagine if PWilly came into camp 40lbs over weight and started showing up on youtube hanging out at parties with J.Russell...............
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Could you imagine if PWilly came into camp 40lbs over weight and started showing up on youtube hanging out at parties with J.Russell...............

dude wtf...

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
yeah teams like the Cowboys and Redskins would def throw even more money at Willis if they had the opportunity.

i know the cowboys and redskins can afford the moneys cuz they are sooo rich that bi*ch mofo!! i hate that cowboys!!!!! but i am so happy that willis is signs for 5 yrs!! WOooooo!!!

And look how many Championships they got.

Oh wait they got no more than we do.

Always Faithful!

~Ceadder

NO i can't imagine that
Well deserved for PW and props to Jed, Paraag, and the FO for getting it done.

Who's next Vernon or Aubrayo?
Originally posted by BenQ:

dude wtf...

He's mistaking PWilly for Jason Campbell.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

NO i can't imagine that
Share 49ersWebzone