49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 445 users in the forums

Photo of Cowboys bigboard and how they ranked some 49ers draft picks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Birdman, why are u going on cowboy forums??

found it on another 9er forum

what are you doing going on other 49er forums


This is THE only one you need
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Birdman, why are u going on cowboy forums??

found it on another 9er forum

what are you doing going on other 49er forums


This is THE only one you need

I don't post there, I just lurk
That's interesting they have Davis as a 3rd round talent.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Birdman, why are u going on cowboy forums??

found it on another 9er forum

what are you doing going on other 49er forums


This is THE only one you need

so true haha
So you're tellin' me if Anthony Davis fell to them at 24 they wouldn't have taken him?.... get the f**k outta here with that bulls**t.. jerry jones is a b***h

[ Edited by TexasNiner84 on Apr 29, 2010 at 14:09:15 ]
Do you find it amusing that the Cowbanger's owner is standing at the board as if he is deciding their draft choices. Either he is an obnoxious meddler, ala Al Davis, or he staged the photo by ordering his team photographer to take a picture of him in front of the board after the draft was over and his personnel people had all gone home. Can you imagine a photo of Jed York standing in front of our board and acting like he was directing the draft?
Originally posted by excelsior:
Do you find it amusing that the Cowbanger's owner is standing at the board as if he is deciding their draft choices. Either he is an obnoxious meddler, ala Al Davis, or he staged the photo by ordering his team photographer to take a picture of him in front of the board after the draft was over and his personnel people had all gone home. Can you imagine a photo of Jed York standing in front of our board and acting like he was directing the draft?

But.........he's their GM.


I've taken a closer look at this board and all of the names say Dez Bryant, which is weird.

But seriously, some of you guys are reading this board wrong.

Teams usually don't predict which players will go to teams like a typical mock draft. They simply order players by round (each column represents individual rounds). The teams to the left are used to show the round order, which varies by round and is constantly changing.
So did they not rank Tebow at all?
Originally posted by excelsior:
Do you find it amusing that the Cowbanger's owner is standing at the board as if he is deciding their draft choices. Either he is an obnoxious meddler, ala Al Davis, or he staged the photo by ordering his team photographer to take a picture of him in front of the board after the draft was over and his personnel people had all gone home. Can you imagine a photo of Jed York standing in front of our board and acting like he was directing the draft?

isnt he credited for the herschel walker trade?? idk im too young to remember the details on that.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
So did they not rank Tebow at all?

I wouldn't be surprised after the video showing Jones trash-talking Tebow!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
So did they not rank Tebow at all?

I wouldn't be surprised after the video showing Jones trash-talking Tebow!

Yeah, I saw that. I just didn't think Jones hated him that much.
edit: fail

[ Edited by znk916 on Apr 29, 2010 at 13:56:04 ]
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Wow Navorro Bowman first round Talent...

I'm excited for him

He is like the mystery man. I can't find any film on the guy.


I'm still more excited for our 3rd round talent, Davis.


http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=141143&highlight=nickbradley

Thanks for the Bio. I feel like I could write a book about him now....
Originally posted by BenQ:
so...who was going to trade ahead of us to take davis?

no one.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone