There are 547 users in the forums
Photo of Cowboys bigboard and how they ranked some 49ers draft picks
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:00 PM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
Jerry looks like he's doing disco and ain't happy about it one bit
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:01 PM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
lulz at Anthony Davis being a 3rd round talent
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:01 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
Opinions are like......
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:01 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Wow Navorro Bowman first round Talent...
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:02 PM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Wow Navorro Bowman first round Talent...
I'm excited for him
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:04 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
LOL i think he has Mays going to Oakland
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:05 PM
- GoldenIowa49er
- Member
- Posts: 2,717
I thought we reached for Davis but that's way too low
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:06 PM
- Oakland-Niner
- Member
- Posts: 24,062
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Wow Navorro Bowman first round Talent...
I'm excited for him
He is like the mystery man. I can't find any film on the guy.
I'm still more excited for our 3rd round talent, Davis.
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:09 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Wow Navorro Bowman first round Talent...
I'm excited for him
a lot of people say he had first round talent but because of character concerns that made him drop
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:10 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by BirdmanJr:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Wow Navorro Bowman first round Talent...
I'm excited for him
a lot of people say he had first round talent but because of character concerns that made him drop
I doubt he was first round talent because I never saw his name any mock draft.
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:12 PM
- nickbradley
- Member
- Posts: 3,755
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:Originally posted by BirdmanJr:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Wow Navorro Bowman first round Talent...
I'm excited for him
He is like the mystery man. I can't find any film on the guy.
I'm still more excited for our 3rd round talent, Davis.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=141143&highlight=nickbradley
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:12 PM
- jame-gumb
- Info N/A
Originally posted by susweel:
I doubt he was first round talent because I never saw his name any mock draft.
lol Yeah, he wasn't a first-round talent because you didn't see his name on the Internet. Forget about the NFL team that considers him a first-round talent.
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:12 PM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
Originally posted by susweel:Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by BirdmanJr:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Wow Navorro Bowman first round Talent...
I'm excited for him
a lot of people say he had first round talent but because of character concerns that made him drop
I doubt he was first round talent because I never saw his name any mock draft.
character concerns
Apr 29, 2010 at 12:13 PM
- BenQ
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,699
so...who was going to trade ahead of us to take davis?