LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Our new TE on ESPN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
We already have a TE who can stretch the field. We want him to knock the crap out of a few LBs.

Hmm!! that is very interest of your idea! I wish! that we need him should to knock the crap out of a few LBs.. Keep to faiths..

Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by Draftology:
Hi guys,

Im new here but anyways.....I saw this and I would just like to point out that it is very unlikely that this guy will make the roster unless he really impresses. We have a lot of depth at both the RB and WR positions. We will almost certainly carry all 4 RBs, and I think all the WRs make it save Brandon Jones. Just my 2 cents
If anything, he's almost a lock to make the roster unless he flat out can't block (like Bear Pascoe). He plays tight end, not wide receiver or running back (although he can provide versatility and line up at h-back)

I am saying that because we have a lot of numbers at other positions, such as RB and WR it creates less space at TE for the overall 53-man roster.

We have been carrying three TE's with Davis , Walker and Behama in the past so if this kid can block better than Pascoe and can be an asset in short yardage situations near the goal line , he'll probebly make the team. The team hasn't found another Behama yet.
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:

I am saying that because we have a lot of numbers at other positions, such as RB and WR it creates less space at TE for the overall 53-man roster.

We have been carrying three TE's with Davis , Walker and Behama in the past so if this kid can block better than Pascoe and can be an asset in short yardage situations near the goal line , he'll probebly make the team. The team hasn't found another Behama yet.
I don't think them Niners wanna be chasin' no Behama...
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Originally posted by Draftology:
Hi guys,

Im new here but anyways.....I saw this and I would just like to point out that it is very unlikely that this guy will make the roster unless he really impresses. We have a lot of depth at both the RB and WR positions. We will almost certainly carry all 4 RBs, and I think all the WRs make it save Brandon Jones. Just my 2 cents
If anything, he's almost a lock to make the roster unless he flat out can't block (like Bear Pascoe). He plays tight end, not wide receiver or running back (although he can provide versatility and line up at h-back)

Bajema, baah gem uh

[ Edited by NinerFan408 on May 1, 2010 at 21:05:07 ]
Share 49ersWebzone