LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Video: San Francisco 49ers 2010 Draft Class (Full HD now available)...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pelos21:
Marvin49 you've out done yourself again.

Great vid bro!

Great vid Marvin! It may be a pain in the neck, but the Hi def was definately worth the wait.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Thanks for your efforts to put this together.
Originally posted by Dominate:
Great vid Marvin! It may be a pain in the neck, but the Hi def was definately worth the wait.

Ya. ;-)

I love youtube, but the one thing I hate is looking up a player and seeing crappy-a$$ quality video. Its just not fun to watch.

Thats why I capture 90% of all of the video I post. I just got real lucky with the Navorro Bowman stuff that someone else posted a story about him in Hi-Def and I was able to cut it up and add music. (its a good story BTW and worth watching)

Navorro Bowman Player Profile
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Dominate:

Ya. ;-)

I love youtube, but the one thing I hate is looking up a player and seeing crappy-a$$ quality video. Its just not fun to watch.

Thats why I capture 90% of all of the video I post. I just got real lucky with the Navorro Bowman stuff that someone else posted a story about him in Hi-Def and I was able to cut it up and add music. (its a good story BTW and worth watching)

Navorro Bowman Player Profile

Yeah I caught that vid right after we drafted him. I was like a junkie on the loose looking for a fix durng the whole draft.

Again, nice work on a great quality Video.
NICE! Hard to find bowman highlights
Nice work, Marv. Can't wait for this weekend's minicamp to see them in Red and Gold.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Nice work, Marv. Can't wait for this weekend's minicamp to see them in Red and Gold.

Me either. ;-) I hope there are vids and pics.
Thanks Marv! Outstanding work... I haven't felt this good about a niner draft ever... LOL!
Marvin, thanks a lot for the video. The quality was awesome.

Originally posted by pelos21:
Marvin49 you've out done yourself again.

Great vid bro!

i concur.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Nice video bro
Someone has to make a gif of Iupati dancing.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 49erman:
I cant access the video. It's saying that the video isn't available

2010 Draft Class

Hey all,

I just started the upload on the video here (and its a 627 MB file...currently at 9%) so it probably won't be accessable for a few hours

LOL....thanks for responding so I didn't have to. ;-)

If you guys are bored, these are my other youtube vids. I've posted them before, so they are nothing new.

Michael Crabtree Rookie Season

Nate Davis Full Preseason

great Nate Davis video!! You got me jazzed about him. Damn, he seems far more able to hit receivers in stride than Smith, that was impressive. I noticed Davis always rolled to the right (never saw him roll to the left), which would make him a bit more predictable I guess.
Thank you Marvin. Great video. Great quality.

I really appreciate you putting it together.
Share 49ersWebzone