There are 218 users in the forums

Why haven't our picks signed?!?!?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NASTYNATE22:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Antix:
I mean..like WTF?!

It's been like what...a week? Singletary, York, Maraathe and yes, Alex Smith all need to be outta here.

We are still the laughing stock of the NFL.

ur an idiot

i have come to a conclusion based on some posts ive seen most smith haters are dumbasses

most not all

Agreed.. I believe that most Smith haters also share these common attributes:

1. They are Republicans and truly think Sarah Palin is smart.
2. Live in trailer parks, maybe in a double wide.
3. Wear wife beater tee shirts
4. Smoke Marlboro
5. Drink Pabst Blue Ribbon

Relax Mr. Liberal tree hugger lets not bring Politics into this, this is about the niners not your beliefs that all smith haters are what you said they are. p.s Sarah Palin is smarter than you

Originally posted by Syxton:
Originally posted by NASTYNATE22:
I mean..like WTF?!

It's been like what...a week? Singletary, York, Maraathe and yes, Alex Smith all need to be outta here.

ur an idiot

i have come to a conclusion based on some posts ive seen most smith haters are dumbasses

most not all

4. Smoke Marlboro

Relax Mr. Liberal tree hugger lets not bring Politics into this, this is about the niners not your beliefs that all smith haters are what you said they are. p.s Sarah Palin is smarter than you

so you're saying he's right? I'm so confused.

in no way he is right he just need to stop wtih the KOOL AID drinking. this is a website for NINER fans to talk about fooball and our favorite team the 49ers not your political posts. lets just keep this about football.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
IBTL!!!

I heard a rumor Deion Sanders visited both Iuapti and Davis and offered his advice in regards to dealing with the 49ers in getting the biggest contract they can get...that explains why they arent signed
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I think most of you guys need to get a better sarcasm detector....

this

Dis. I thought the op was quite funny, quite a good dig at the unreal expectations here sometimes. Even funnier when it got taken seriously.

And lol at the ability of the zone to bring politics and Alex Smith into every thread!
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I think most of you guys need to get a better sarcasm detector....

this

Dis. I thought the op was quite funny, quite a good dig at the unreal expectations here sometimes. Even funnier when it got taken seriously.

And lol at the ability of the zone to bring politics and Alex Smith into every thread!

LOL... Exactly
I mean..like WTF?!

ur an idiot

most not all

4. Smoke Marlboro

You might be on to something here.

If you are right, Alex apologists must be the Democrats who don’t think it is fair the hand that Smith has been dealt so those QBs more fortunate and perhaps more talented should share in the touchdowns they score to make it more fair to those (like Smith) who are perhaps less talented or not put into as good of situations. Manning and Brees should share their touchdowns with the less fortunate QBs in the league.

Then you have the “this is Alex’s opportunity to prove himself this year” or “the perform or be cut group” who are the moderates (perhaps Libertarians) out there that are sick and tired of the bickering and posturing of both the haters and apologist and just love the game of football.
Originally posted by valrod33:

SuperDave!!!
I mean..like WTF?!

ur an idiot

most not all

4. Smoke Marlboro

I do 3 out of 5. And i like smith as our QB. assumptions are the mother of all fcuk ups

in other news...hopefully we don't have a holdout this year. does anybody know who mays' agent is? that one kind of worries me since he has the 'should have been drafted in the first round' mentality.
I mean..like WTF?!

I realize this was a joke, but it's not funny... so I guess that makes it more of a statement... a statement that just wasted 10 seconds of my life that I will never get back. Thanks alot

BTW Michael Crabtree missed a significant portion of the season last year.... significantly more than any other rookie. That would make 49er fans' concerns from last year well-justified.... and your post verbal diarrhea.
Share 49ersWebzone