There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I don't care for Hill, Jones, and Z

These three stooges need to gtfo the team asap. I am tired of looking at the same sorry faces of players who don't produce on the field. I am sick of people saying Jason Hill needs to see the field and that he has potential. I don't think so! Brandon Lloyd showed much more than Hill while he was here and where is that cat now? Jason Hill is your typical #5 WR.

Brandon Jones was a terrible signing from the jump! He showed nothing in Tennessee and we paid him like a #1 WR? wtf? the sooner we get this dude off our team, the better we are.

Z, I don't think his body can handle the NFL. I have bigger arms than him and I weigh 150. C'mon, son.

That leaves us with Kyle Williams. I am rooting for this guy all the way. He looks really good in all of his highlights. We've been missing that speedy guy with reliable hands for a long time now.

Another reason that I am rooting for this dude is because his daddy, Ken Williams (GM of the White Sox), is a Bay Area guy. He was born in Berkeley then went to school at Mt. Pleasant HS (San Jose) and Stanford University. It's only right that his son helps the 49ers win their next SB.

[ Edited by TeambyTheBay on Apr 26, 2010 at 22:40:00 ]
i still like hill, he played well in the games he actually played in. i don't care for jones or ziggy.

crabtree/morgan/ginn/williams/hill

hoping for that wr core ^
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
What are you talking about. Z's ripped now!

Damn he pushed his bicep up with his hand and he still looks Ethiopian
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i still like hill, he played well in the games he actually played in. i don't care for jones or ziggy.

Sounds good, but Jason Hill was a b***h when he didn't get the play though. I would rather take a enthusiathic #5 rookie WR over a disgruntled J. Hill.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:

Sounds good, but Jason Hill was a b***h when he didn't get the play though. I would rather take a enthusiathic #5 rookie WR over a disgruntled J. Hill.

Jason Hill > Morgan IMO
I agree with Ziegler and Brandon Jones. But to be fair, Jones hasn't really got an opportunity. The signing was stupid, way overpaid, but he hasn't really seen the field. Maybe he hasn't earned it in practice... Ziegler is a preseason guy.

I think you are wrong about Hill. He has produced in very limited opportunities. I don't think he is a starting receiver, but I don't mind him as a fourth receiver....
  • mod
  • Veteran
Why does everybody need to be a f**king superstar...??? They are backups and they perform like backups. Stupid thread IMO, it's not like every reciever should have 500+ yards

Well, he did get f'd over and this is his career on the line basically.
I think it was Barrows that responded to a tweet of whether Hill and Jones were in danger of losing their jobs, and he said something about follow the money.

So my guess is Jones is cut because he costs more. And not only that, but I think the coaches don't like him, dude NEVER saw the field. Just proves that it was a bad signing.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Why does everybody need to be a f**king superstar...??? They are backups and they perform like backups. Stupid thread IMO, it's not like every reciever should have 500+ yards

Bro, the reason I am hating on these dudes is because they are a bunch of whiners who don't want that back up role. I wouldn't give a damn if these dudes are happy being the #4 or #5 WR. Jones and Hill were crying and complaining the whole season. Tell me that you didn't forget that. They don't want to be here if they ain't starting. f**k them scrubs, IMO.

they're called role players every good team has them...all 4 of our receivers aren't going to the pro bowl..we have our primary wr's in crabtree and morgan then the other wr's that are secondary options..lay off the madden people
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Hill does produce when he's on the field, thats why people want him on the field more.

Z is done

Jones will have to get beat out by Ginn to get cut and we'll then have to keep one of our UDFA's. But this no cap season is the best time to cut Jones without penalty.
Originally posted by KID9R:
Hill does produce when he's on the field, thats why people want him on the field more.

Z is done

Jones will have to get beat out by Ginn to get cut and we'll then have to keep one of our UDFA's. But this no cap season is the best time to cut Jones without penalty.

you really think that we will keep 6 WRs? I think that Vann will take one of those spots on the roster.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

Bro, the reason I am hating on these dudes is because they are a bunch of whiners who don't want that back up role. I wouldn't give a damn if these dudes are happy being the #4 or #5 WR. Jones and Hill were crying and complaining the whole season. Tell me that you didn't forget that. They don't want to be here if they ain't starting. f**k them scrubs, IMO.

I dont think theres a player in the NFL that would rather be in a back up role than in a starting role. Jason Hill could be a very good #3 receiver. We should play him more. Hes produced when hes given a chance..
Unfortunately I like Hill & Jones. I say unfortunately because they haven't turned out yet (though Jones did well and then didn't have a chance).

I couldn't give two s**ts about Zeigler at this point. He should just kick some ass in the Arena league or something. He's talented, but I seriously doubt he'll turn out in the NFL.

I don't really want us to give up on Hill, in particular, yet though.