There are 173 users in the forums

Matthew Barrows' stock rising.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After the other Matt Stepping down that only leaves one Matt to get 49er info. Bookmark him.
Yeah, I'm crossing over to Lex Luthor's team, myself. He's Matt Maiocco lite, but without the 'more than ordinary' connections on the inside.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I have had his site bookmarked for years now. Sometimes I like his blog better then MM's, MB is not afraid to hurt feelings sometimes and is also not a Alex fanboy.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Barrows is awesome. He just didn't get recognized because of Maiocco's super popularity (not a knock, he's awesome as well).

I just bought 500 shares in Barrows.
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
I just bought 500 shares in Barrows.

Are you going long?

Maybe Maiocco returns.

-9fA
one of the comments said miacco (sp?) is writting for espn sf... any truth to that?
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
one of the comments said miacco (sp?) is writting for espn sf... any truth to that?

His twitter said it will be revealed on May 3.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Barrows is awesome. He just didn't get recognized because of Maiocco's super popularity (not a knock, he's awesome as well).

Originally posted by susweel:
I have had his site bookmarked for years now. Sometimes I like his blog better then MM's, MB is not afraid to hurt feelings sometimes and is also not a Alex fanboy.
IMO they are both equally is good in quality, MM just put more quantity out there so he was read more.

MB is definitely the funnier one of the two, and always a great read
barrows is a funny guy
I just added his twitter.
We're in good hands with Barrows.

I wonder if the Press Democrat will assign a full time beat replacement? Accepting applications?
Share 49ersWebzone