LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Breaking News!!! BLOUNT changes his mind!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
According to rotoworld.com Blount pulled out of the 49ers offer and signed with the titans!!!!!!

rotoworld.com
Sorry I just saw it under another post.. sorry guys

I agree with the person who originally posted it.. I def thought rathman would make him a FB..
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
yeah, i saw this in one of the other blount threads.

kinda sucks, i really liked his potential. but honestly we had a redundancy in RB's. All guys of the same type. And he was certainly going to be another reclaimation project for Singletary, and I'd rather him work on coaching the guys who are going to be on the 53.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
I was wondering why he would sign with us in the first place with Dixon, Coffee and Gore
Originally posted by njniner499:
According to rotoworld.com Blount pulled out of the 49ers offer and signed with the titans!!!!!!

rotoworld.com

Hah, any chance he had of being an NFL player just dropped ten fold without Singletary around to keep tabs on this guy. One less sucker to babysit.

[ Edited by Psinex on Apr 25, 2010 at 17:08:12 ]
that's gonna be a damn good RB tandem in Tenn.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
The Titans traded away their power back in Lendale White, leaving a vacancy for that position.

The 49ers already got their power back in the 6th round with Dixon. Blount signing with the 49ers would have mean that he'd have to beat out a draft pick that teams may gravitate towards instead of an UDFA.

It's not a nice thing to do, but he has a better chance making the team in Tennessee than San Francisco.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
that's gonna be a damn good RB tandem in Tenn.

Hand the ball of to Chris Johnson, have Blount hand him a cup of Gatorade after TD. More than Lendale was doing lol
OK, let's hop on the Dixon train and pretend this never happened.

good, I wasnt fond of getting rid of any of our backs.
lol @ all the cut m-rob threads now
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
lol coool
Originally posted by NickSh49:
OK, let's hop on the Dixon train and pretend this never happened.

cant really blame him he wouldnt even make much time or carries at least in tenn he has a good chance of being the number 2 back
Originally posted by GEEK:
The Titans traded away their power back in Lendale White, leaving a vacancy for that position.

The 49ers already got their power back in the 6th round with Dixon. Blount signing with the 49ers would have mean that he'd have to beat out a draft pick that teams may gravitate towards instead of an UDFA.

It's not a nice thing to do, but he has a better chance making the team in Tennessee than San Francisco.

Good luck to him and I hope he gets a second chance.
Share 49ersWebzone