There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Boy He looks like he's a real one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw Alex Smith answering question the other day and he looked swol!!! Boy it looks like he has really hit the weights this offseason! Man he actually is starting to look like a starting quaterback! His arms looked huge his chest did too. I was like is that Alex Smith? His hands even looked average size! Boy I hope he hadn't did a Shawn Merriman on us!
I know someone will post facepalms all over this thread, but that's seriously what I did when I opened this thread
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Glad to see you kalen let me have some of your cookies! Ohh don't tell me you don't share uless I buy the milk EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ZRF80
  • Member
  • Posts: 13,551
Originally posted by ninerprophet:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Glad to see you kalen let me have some of your cookies! Ohh don't tell me you don't share uless I buy the milk EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Did you know moron that Elway worked out with his offensive lineman. He was even benching over 400 pounds! That's the point I was making dodo!
Originally posted by ninerprophet:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Did you know moron that Elway worked out with his offensive lineman. He was even benching over 400 pounds! That's the point I was making dodo!

why you picking on me man?
you're fruity
How about his legs? I've always said he needed to put on more weight in his lower body/buttocks...he can generate more power with his throws and stand in the pocket with more confidence with more lower body strength.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by ninerprophet:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Did you know moron that Elway worked out with his offensive lineman. He was even benching over 400 pounds! That's the point I was making dodo!

why you picking on me man?

Cuz no one likes a criminal, much less a kriminal, much less a syberkriminal.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
How about his legs? I've always said he needed to put on more weight in his lower body/buttocks...he can generate more power with his throws and stand in the pocket with more confidence with more lower body strength.

Yes!

All hail Alex Smith for a bigger butt!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
How about his legs? I've always said he needed to put on more weight in his lower body/buttocks...he can generate more power with his throws and stand in the pocket with more confidence with more lower body strength.

Yes!

All hail Alex Smith for a bigger butt!

My bad they warned me about the third graders that are in the forum! My bad my bad!