LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

How's Crabtree Looking?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've been out of town for a while and I haven't heard much about Crabtree's progress this off season. I tried using the search function and all I could see is that he came late to OTA's. But how did he look? Have you heards anything else?

One thing that concerns me is that, from the outside, it doesn't seem like he is as close to his team mates or bought into the system as much as, say, Vernon Davis, Patrick Willis, Spikes or Gore. Just some thoughts
well we only had 2 OTA sessions and alex and crabs looked solid in both

i dont have the link to the article but it said crabtree is happy working with alex and alex morgan and crabtree are going to have private sessions working on timing together also in OTA in practice first 4 plays were all completions to crabtree

so far every1 is looking good
Originally posted by momoney925:

LOL!
he looks like deion
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

i dont have the link to the article but it said crabtree is happy working with alex and alex morgan and crabtree are going to have private sessions working on timing together also in OTA in practice first 4 plays were all completions to crabtree

That's what I was hoping to hear. If everyone keeps improving and we all stay healthy it can be a good year.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
he looks like deion
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
he looks like deion
Originally posted by valrod33:
he looks like deion

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Apr 6, 2010 at 12:11:27 ]
I just hope he changes his frickin' cleats/shoes this year lol, I don't care if Crabs has to walk around on 3 inch wood-screws, anything to prevent the 'slippage'!

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Drew brees did this same thing with his recievers as a chargers! They went on to have a good season! This will translate into something good this year for our niners as well! Smith will have a chance to learn the body language of his recievers! And who knows maybe work in on dialing in a lil on some of his passes!
How's Crabtree Looking?

With his eyes?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
How's Crabtree Looking?

With his eyes?

lmfao
Originally posted by valrod33:
he looks like deion

Father and son lol. except he didnt get speed :(