There are 363 users in the forums

Our chances against the Eagles w/o McNabb

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How do u like our chances against philly now that they've dumped westbrook and traded Mcnabb?

Kolb as the starter might make them better....
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
How do u like our chances against philly now that they've dumped westbrook and traded Mcnabb?

Kolb as the starter might make them better....

49ers - (49)

Eagles - (-12)
Hopefullly we will be able to get to Kolb and rattle him a bit. Unfortunately, if we don't, the guy is a surgeon inside the pocket. He really is a hell of a pure passer and Philly had every right to entrust the team to him going forward.

It's going to be very interesting.

[ Edited by zillabeast on Apr 4, 2010 at 19:19:40 ]
He's gonna throw alot of int this year.
I liked our chances with Mcnabb in SF.
I think it went from 30% chance of winning to, about a 45% chance of winning.

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Apr 4, 2010 at 19:54:26 ]
49ers 35

Eagles 6
49ers 33 eagle 30 in a shootout!
Probably depends partly on when we play them, early in the season definitely being the preference because we'll get a 'greener' QB to fluster instead of someone who's beginning to come into his own.

Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
I liked our chances with Mcnabb in SF.

The 49ers say no thanks
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Hopefullly we will be able to get to Kolb and rattle him a bit. Unfortunately, if we don't, the guy is a surgeon inside the pocket. He really is a hell of a pure passer and Philly had every right to entrust the team to him going forward.

It's going to be very interesting.

Hmmm, I don't know. For a highlight vid those passes weren't that pretty and his delivery is pretty slow. It will be interesting to see how he does.
FRISCO 13; PHILLY 10.
Originally posted by prime21:
FRISCO 130; PHILLY 10.

Fixed
i think we could have beaten 'em even with McNabb. their D sucks major arse. especially with their secondary and linebacking core being weak.
Share 49ersWebzone