LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

Official "Tell Baalke to take a walk" thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Dear Mr. Baalke:

No one knows anything about you, your plan, or your abilities. However, we already hate you with the fire of 1,000 burning suns, you worthless piece of poo. Anyone could do a better job than you. Soon, we will give you a funny nickname.

Sincerely,
The Niner Talk Romper Room.

He can thank his boss for that.

My brother has 3 boys who have never seen the 9ers in a playoff game. A whole generation of young fans think the 49ers are from Detroit.

An 8 year playoff droubt makes people crazy and it wasn't that long ago the very same people were giving us a similar story

Norv Turner/ Jim Hostler and now its Sot M/ Baalke

Me = WIN.
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Dear Mr. Baalke:

No one knows anything about you, your plan, or your abilities. However, we already hate you with the fire of 1,000 burning suns, you worthless piece of poo. Anyone could do a better job than you. Soon, we will give you a funny nickname.

Sincerely,
The Niner Talk Romper Room.

He can thank his boss for that.

My brother has 3 boys who have never seen the 9ers in a playoff game. A whole generation of young fans think the 49ers are from Detroit.

An 8 year playoff droubt makes people crazy and it wasn't that long ago the very same people were giving us a similar story

Norv Turner/ Jim Hostler and now its Sot M/ Baalke

It is ridiculous that it has been that long since they have been a winning team. I'm pretty much in the same situation with my 7yr old daughter and 9yr old nephew/Godson. I was born in 82' so I had it great growing up a 9er fan at their age.

This boat needs to turn around and start moving in the right direction ASAP cause this f**king sucks!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
BUMP

JUST SAY NO TO BAALKE !!!!!!
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

Nasty skinny B!tch lol
Baalkee did a great job in the draft this year why is everyone hating on him?>???????
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
Baalkee did a great job in the draft this year why is everyone hating on him?>???????

Because of his affiliation with the idiocy of our current franchise. Personally, I can relate to him - I work with LOTS of idiots and I'd like to think I still do my job well.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Baalke has no experience, only the in-house reference of last years draft class. If Jed says he wants experience Baalke won't be his first, second or third choice to be GM. There are way to many other options to consider before giving Baalke the GM position.
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:

Because we are sick of incest...and what was so great about the draft? See our record lately?
  • nooj
  • Veteran
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/28/baalke-considered-as-lock-for-next-niners-g-m/

Originally posted by nooj:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/28/baalke-considered-as-lock-for-next-niners-g-m/

we are doomed for another 5 years.
Originally posted by nooj:

f**k my life, Jed is such a liar.

So many stories to come ...
You must of had some really good s**t today to start this thread....
  • Envy
  • Veteran
I'm not sure if he will be the next GM but I suppose I did wish we would bring someone in who was different to what we have and give them the mandate to change everything.
Share 49ersWebzone