There are 578 users in the forums
Official "Tell Baalke to take a walk" thread
Mar 21, 2010 at 10:05 PM
- LeftBankeNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,382
Only if you go with him.
Mar 21, 2010 at 10:05 PM
- 49ersMan420
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,215
Mar 21, 2010 at 10:19 PM
- WheresWaldo
- Member
- Posts: 2,440
Mar 21, 2010 at 10:20 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
Only if you go with him.
Mar 22, 2010 at 12:11 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,415
I was going to start my own idiot thread about what nicknames Baalke would get, the first time he is perceived to have screwed up. Which will be the draft, if not before!
Mar 22, 2010 at 8:31 AM
- Bluefalcon61
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,601
Originally posted by English:
I was going to start my own idiot thread about what nicknames Baalke would get, the first time he is perceived to have screwed up. Which will be the draft, if not before!
Faailke!
Mar 22, 2010 at 8:53 AM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
Mar 22, 2010 at 8:57 AM
- Nes49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,105
Did he even make a decision yet for any of us to judge him with?
Mar 22, 2010 at 9:12 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,415
Originally posted by Nes49:
Did he even make a decision yet for any of us to judge him with?
Since when did that stop NinerTalk?
Mar 22, 2010 at 9:18 AM
- foreign49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,355
Originally posted by English:Originally posted by Nes49:
Did he even make a decision yet for any of us to judge him with?
Since when did that stop NinerTalk?
Mar 22, 2010 at 9:24 AM
- Nes49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,105
Originally posted by English:Originally posted by Nes49:
Did he even make a decision yet for any of us to judge him with?
Since when did that stop NinerTalk?
true...but I kinda believe we're blowing this whole thing way outta proportion.
Mar 22, 2010 at 11:15 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by Nes49:Originally posted by English:Originally posted by Nes49:
Did he even make a decision yet for any of us to judge him with?
Since when did that stop NinerTalk?
true...but I kinda believe we're blowing this whole thing way outta proportion.
I think you missed the bolded and the relevance of what that means.
Mar 22, 2010 at 11:34 AM
- Nes49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,105
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by Nes49:Originally posted by English:Originally posted by Nes49:
Did he even make a decision yet for any of us to judge him with?
Since when did that stop NinerTalk?
true...but I kinda believe we're blowing this whole thing way outta proportion.
I think you missed the bolded and the relevance of what that means.
...I'll just wait & see...
Mar 22, 2010 at 11:43 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,415
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:Originally posted by English:
I was going to start my own idiot thread about what nicknames Baalke would get, the first time he is perceived to have screwed up. Which will be the draft, if not before!
Faailke!
Winner!
Mar 22, 2010 at 11:50 AM
- Ceadderman
- Member
- Posts: 8,271
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
If the Niners come away with C.J Spiller after the draft, make him our official GM
+1 co-signed

~Ceadder