There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's your favorite current Niner

GORE....i think he has the biggest heart on our team and it shows.....that's why i love him. He actually got so upset when he was injured for a little that he cried b/c he couldn't be out there with his team. Wow
Originally posted by elguapo:
GORE....i think he has the biggest heart on our team and it shows.....that's why i love him. He actually got so upset when he was injured for a little that he cried b/c he couldn't be out there with his team. Wow

Would you say that he has a plethora of heart?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Would you say that he has a plethora of heart?
Patrick Willis
1. Gore
2. Willis
2a. J. Smith
Carr
hands down brandon jones

probally
1a willis
1b justin smith
2 gore
Mark Roman
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
Mark Roman

gtfo
Originally posted by valrod33:
Mark Roman

gtfo

Its not like he was the cause of so many game losing/changing plays. The guy is money.
Mark Roman

gtfo

Its not like he was the cause of so many game losing/changing plays. The guy is money.

I know you are being sarcastic but being sarcastic about Mark Roman is just not acceptable. Shame on you
joe staley
Mark Roman

gtfo

I know you are being sarcastic but being sarcastic about Mark Roman is just not acceptable. Shame on you

Your right. I can't stand the guy.
Originally posted by Fincham11: