There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shaun Hill goodbye thread

I don't think they signed him so he could compete with Hill
and the legend of the pie thrower is now complete
it came down like a punt
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
it came down like a punt

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
it came down like a punt


All the man did was win games. 10-6
Originally posted by susweel:
All the man did was win 10 games and lose 6.

fixed!
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by susweel:
All the man did was win 10 games and lose 6.

fixed!

Does that 6 include Houston this year? or does that loss go under Alex? or do neither get credit for it officially
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I have nothing bad to say about him. He gives his all despite being screwed throughout his collegiate and pro careers. If this is goodbye, I hope he gets another shot with a different team.
Goodbye winnie arm. Hey shaun,, I heard they are hiring at UPS. I hope you don't mind working the graveyard shift!!!!
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by susweel:
All the man did was win 10 games and lose 6.

fixed!

Does that 6 include Houston this year? or does that loss go under Alex? or do neither get credit for it officially

since hill started the game, he got credit for the loss. if the team won, he would have gotten credit for the win.
Originally posted by iamtheman698:
Goodbye winnie arm. Hey shaun,, I heard they are hiring at UPS. I hope you don't mind working the graveyard shift!!!!



Here I had to put this link in..
Espn --- I used to be a UPS driver...
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I have nothing bad to say about him. He gives his all despite being screwed throughout his collegiate and pro careers. If this is goodbye, I hope he gets another shot with a different team.
I hope Shaun Hill goes to the Cardinals, Rams or Seahawks and ends up starting and playing like a complete badass.
[ Edited by Chief on Mar 7, 2010 at 9:55 PM ]
Now we're stuck with 2 Alex Smiths.......I'd still take Hill over Sorry ass Smith.

Go Nate Davis.