There are 227 users in the forums

Ran into Walt Harris today!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
lmao

That has to be one of the worst fake "i ran into _____" stories yet.
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by dald1:
i love how no one on this forum will give the guy the benefit of the doubt...u guys are truly classy

He has no credible evidence that corroborates with his story.

When you have an encounter such as this, take a photograph. Also, don't be drunk. Finally, have some sort of command of the English language to tell a coherent story.

Until the above are address, I can't really get behind it.

If you didn't understand what I wrote then I think you're the one with a problem with the English language. Also, I can speak 3 different languages, how many can you speak?

You might speak three languages, but do you speak any of them well? Also, I understood your post, but that doesn't mean it was proper English. Was this parody and I totally missed the underlying humor?

Anyway, I've fixed the post.

Quote:
I saw Walt Harris in the East Bay today. When asked about his health, Harris said "I'm fully healed and much faster than last year."

Regarding Mike Singletary, he said "[Singletary] is supporting an open competition for the starting job next year."

He also remarked, "Don't be surprised if it's Spencer and I starting next year. Nate Clements is unhappy about his role with the team. I think he should move to strong safety."

do you realize how annoying and snobbish you are? are we on a football forum or in an English class? if I wanted to type up things grammatically correct, I could so I don't need you telling me....you dweeb.

I type on here as I do in text messages. You must not have a social life, dude.

lol got 25% for saying dweeb...I didn't know that saying something like that jokingly can get you warned. Yet, I see "vets" running around telling people to stfu and nothing happen to them.
i love how no one on this forum will give the guy the benefit of the doubt...u guys are truly classy

When you have an encounter such as this, take a photograph. Also, don't be drunk. Finally, have some sort of command of the English language to tell a coherent story.

If you didn't understand what I wrote then I think you're the one with a problem with the English language. Also, I can speak 3 different languages, how many can you speak?

You might speak three languages, but do you speak any of them well? Also, I understood your post, but that doesn't mean it was proper English. Was this parody and I totally missed the underlying humor?

Quote:
I saw Walt Harris in the East Bay today. When asked about his health, Harris said "I'm fully healed and much faster than last year."

Regarding Mike Singletary, he said "[Singletary] is supporting an open competition for the starting job next year."

He also remarked, "Don't be surprised if it's Spencer and I starting next year. Nate Clements is unhappy about his role with the team. I think he should move to strong safety."

do you realize how annoying and snobbish you are? are we on a football forum or in an English class? if I wanted to type up things grammatically correct, I could so I don't need you telling me....you dweeb.

lol got 25% for saying dweeb...I didn't know that saying something like that jokingly can get you warned. Yet, I see "vets" running around telling people to stfu and nothing happen to them.

Personal attacks of ANY kind, are prohibited. Attacking someone, even if in jest, may still get you warned. Personal attacks do not have to include swear words, they just have to be an attack on a person rather than their idea. Posters that incite others and repeatedly inflame tensions may be banned. Simply having a dissenting opinion on an issue, as long as that opinion is expressed in a tactful manner, is not a warnable offense. Phrases that intend to attack a member while doing it by attacking another person may also result in a warning (e.g. "your mom").
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Quote:

Personal attacks of ANY kind, are prohibited. Attacking someone, even if in jest, may still get you warned. Personal attacks do not have to include swear words, they just have to be an attack on a person rather than their idea. Posters that incite others and repeatedly inflame tensions may be banned. Simply having a dissenting opinion on an issue, as long as that opinion is expressed in a tactful manner, is not a warnable offense. Phrases that intend to attack a member while doing it by attacking another person may also result in a warning (e.g. "your mom").

then why are there vets who go around calling other members "noobs" without any
consequences...same idea right? I am not saying they should get warned, but please be consistent. Anyway, PMed! I don't wanna bicker in here.
it was a Walt Harris imposter

Quote:

um, there was nothing wrong with the language of his post...in fact, by "correcting" it, you made it even more unbelievable.
This is stupid no pic doesnt mean it didnt happen. and to try and defame the dude for it is plain out stupid. but i expect nothing less for NT
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Whatever dudes...don't believe me. I saw him at Jack London Square tonight and he told he was in town early to practice his butt off. He said he believed that we will make it deep next year. He also said Alex Smith is the hardest working dude on the team and that everyone respected him.

the answers are very detailed... did you personally ask his opinion on Alex Smith, who the starting CBs would be, etc

IDK, when I meet star athletes I usually say whats up and get a picture or autograph... not a full interview. But thats just me.

Yea we were standing outside the restaurant and I was kinda tipsy so I just asked a bunch of stuff. But yea he was cool about it and I don't think he was joking about Nate Clements either.

You don't happen to work for TMZ do you?

~Ceadder

Quote:

Ummmmm look at my warning level. I got it for joking around too. But I deserved it and am doing my penance for it. Man up.

We were all n00b's at some point. Which is why(imho) it's not a warnable offense, since it's pointing out the obvious. If you could get warned for being obvious then there wouldn't be but a handful of members right now. That's no way to run a fan site, now is it.

Ya gotta love some of the n00bs to be sure.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by Winners:
I ran into the ghost of Y.A. Tittle today. He said that during next season, he's going to possess Alex Smith and try to give him some of his football skills through the demonic ritual.

No "ritual" in the world could make that happen. Alex = sucks.

That didn't take long.

Whata's up ZRF? I thought you slashed your wrists, cause you disappeared rather skillfully.

~Ceadder

I saw Jesus a couple of days ago.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Quote:

then why are there vets who go around calling other members "noobs" without any
consequences...same idea right? I am not saying they should get warned, but please be consistent. Anyway, PMed! I don't wanna bicker in here.

I got a warning for "instigating" a insult and all I did was qoute someone else. But I'm glad they have mods because I don't like reading posts that are full of foul language. It's better to have a better opinion than an insult.

And as far as the vets go....if they have a million posts then they should be able to say whatever
I'm calling BS.
IMO 1 post or a million posts it shouldn't matter, everyone deserves respect.
CAN EVERYONE JUST f**k OFF!!!

J/K don't ban me.
Share 49ersWebzone