LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 182 users in the forums

Ran into Walt Harris today!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yah right and I ran into Zak Keasey. He said Sing told him they are gonna trade a first round pick for him and he will lead the NFL in rushing next year. He also said coco butter is his favorite hair product.
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Whatever dudes...don't believe me. I saw him at Jack London Square tonight and he told he was in town early to practice his butt off. He said he believed that we will make it deep next year. He also said Alex Smith is the hardest working dude on the team and that everyone respected him.

the answers are very detailed... did you personally ask his opinion on Alex Smith, who the starting CBs would be, etc

IDK, when I meet star athletes I usually say whats up and get a picture or autograph... not a full interview. But thats just me.

Yea we were standing outside the restaurant and I was kinda tipsy so I just asked a bunch of stuff. But yea he was cool about it and I don't think he was joking about Nate Clements either.

I'm not surprised, but it is bad news for us. Clements may not be the fastest guy, but I love his run support and open field tackling! BTW. There is no way Harris would be an upgrade over Clements!
Originally posted by susweel:
Yah right and I ran into Zak Keasey. He said Sing told him they are gonna trade a first round pick for him and he will lead the NFL in rushing next year. He also said coco butter is his favorite hair product.

I've really grown to appreciate these threads.

It's like they hybernate all year long and come out at the beginning of free agency.

Kinda like a bear with mange that other bears feel sorry for but don't want to get too close to because they know it's going to die soon.

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
I saw Oprah's booty

did you get a photo with that?

[ Edited by tondiman on Mar 5, 2010 at 11:08:45 ]
I ran into Aaron Rodgers today and he still thinks he shoulda been drafted first and thinks Nolan has zero football IQ. He also said that Nolan should save his Sunday suits for Church!!!
  • OHHWHAT
  • Info N/A
What ever this muthaf#cka's smoking i want some
i ran into Steve Young during my morning burrito run, and he said that Alex Smith is indeed smarter than him and is gonna lead us to 2 superbowls, which is 1 more than young ever did.

I also asked him on Patrick Willis being a Cowboy fan and saying so while wearing a Niners jersey. He said that it was a chump ass move and the Niners should trade him ASAP, because we dont need guys like that pissing on the Niners tradition like that
  • dald1
  • Veteran
i love how no one on this forum will give the guy the benefit of the doubt...u guys are truly classy
Originally posted by dald1:
i love how no one on this forum will give the guy the benefit of the doubt...u guys are truly classy

I believe him, he gave us some info right before Crabtree got signed, im just f**king with him now

I ran into Walt Harris today too. I was about to Nancy Kerrigan his ass.
Originally posted by dald1:

He has no credible evidence that corroborates with his story.

When you have an encounter such as this, take a photograph. Also, don't be drunk. Finally, have some sort of command of the English language to tell a coherent story.

Until the above are address, I can't really get behind it.

[ Edited by redrathman on Mar 5, 2010 at 11:54:21 ]
BS,S Big Sack of S_ _ t!
I saw him in the East Bay today. He told me he's fully healed and is much faster than last year. He said Singletary gave him full support in competing for the starting job next year. He told me don't be surprised if it's going to be him and Spencer starting next year. He also said Clements is unhappy about his role with the team and that he should move to strong safety!!!

.... lol dude get off the zone man
Originally posted by susweel:

Isn't it???

. . .

Isn't it?
Share 49ersWebzone