There are 201 users in the forums

Ran into Walt Harris today!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I saw Oprah's booty
I don't think Walt would gossip with you about Nate Clements. This story seems weird like you spent 10 mins with him and he told some tipsy guy his whole current situation.
Personally, I have no idea what Walt Harris looks like with his helmet off.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

he kinda look like Akon

I'm locked up.....they won't let me out...I'm locked uppppp

remember now?
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:

he kinda look like Akon

remember now?

Originally posted by valrod33:

he kinda look like Akon

remember now?

similar but Walt Harris looks more americanized...lol
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Whatever dudes...don't believe me. I saw him at Jack London Square tonight and he told he was in town early to practice his butt off. He said he believed that we will make it deep next year. He also said Alex Smith is the hardest working dude on the team and that everyone respected him.

the answers are very detailed... did you personally ask his opinion on Alex Smith, who the starting CBs would be, etc

IDK, when I meet star athletes I usually say whats up and get a picture or autograph... not a full interview. But thats just me.

Yea we were standing outside the restaurant and I was kinda tipsy so I just asked a bunch of stuff. But yea he was cool about it and I don't think he was joking about Nate Clements either.

OOOhhhhh you wer drinking......

that explains this thread being complete bulls**t
To be honest, I value all the things that Walt Harris has given us since 2006. But I'm ready to see what we have in Terrell Brown. I think he has earned the right to have more playing time. I like Clements, Spencer, and Brown as our top 3 CBs heading into offseason workouts. The only way I see us getting better players is if we draft Joe Haden. But do we really need to take a CB that high? I think Clements, Spencer, and Brown are solid.
Sign him for a year, bring Bly back too!
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
I saw him in the East Bay today. He told me he's fully healed and is much faster than last year. He said Singletary gave him full support in competing for the starting job next year. He told me don't be surprised if it's going to be him and Spencer starting next year. He also said Clements is unhappy about his role with the team and that he should move to strong safety!!!

LOL

when u ran into him, did he pull a hammy?
I just called Walt Harris and he confirmed this meeting.
i ran into Zak Keasy today, and he went down easily and fumbled the ball he was holding.
Originally posted by AssAssiN52:
I just called Walt Harris and he confirmed this meeting.

I ran into Patrick Willis today and now I'm typing with a pen in my mouth and have no feeling from the neck down. Well worth it though.
Share 49ersWebzone