There are 107 users in the forums

Ran into Walt Harris today!!

I saw him in the East Bay today. He told me he's fully healed and is much faster than last year. He said Singletary gave him full support in competing for the starting job next year. He told me don't be surprised if it's going to be him and Spencer starting next year. He also said Clements is unhappy about his role with the team and that he should move to strong safety!!!
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
I saw him in the East Bay today. He told me he's fully healed and is much faster than last year. He said Singletary gave him full support in competing for the starting job next year. He told me don't be surprised if it's going to be him and Spencer starting next year. He also said Clements is unhappy about his role with the team and that he should move to strong safety!!!

LOL
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

LOL
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

LOL
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

LOL
Originally posted by modninerfan:

LOL

????????????????????????????????????
Whatever dudes...don't believe me. I saw him at Jack London Square tonight and he told he was in town early to practice his butt off. He said he believed that we will make it deep next year. He also said Alex Smith is the hardest working dude on the team and that everyone respected him.

LOL
  • mod
  • Veteran
Whatever dudes...don't believe me. I saw him at Jack London Square tonight and he told he was in town early to practice his butt off. He said he believed that we will make it deep next year. He also said Alex Smith is the hardest working dude on the team and that everyone respected him.

the answers are very detailed... did you personally ask his opinion on Alex Smith, who the starting CBs would be, etc

IDK, when I meet star athletes I usually say whats up and get a picture or autograph... not a full interview. But thats just me.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
you're doing it wrong
Interesting that Walt would be in the East Bay this time of the year. Where does he live?
  • HearstStiffarm
  • Info N/A

the answers are very detailed... did you personally ask his opinion on Alex Smith, who the starting CBs would be, etc

IDK, when I meet star athletes I usually say whats up and get a picture or autograph... not a full interview. But thats just me.

No it's not just you, it's all of us lol
Clements is our best CB hands down he better be our 1 next year Spencer shud be 2 and Harris at 3 thas pretty solid
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

LOL

Yea we were standing outside the restaurant and I was kinda tipsy so I just asked a bunch of stuff. But yea he was cool about it and I don't think he was joking about Nate Clements either.
Share 49erswebzone