There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

McClueless at it again.

Here he goes talking about not wanting to make a big splash in free agency and wanting to build through the draft. Moron doesn't realize you can do both. This guy lives up to his nickname and I wouldn't be shocked to see us screw up our 2 picks this year. We should be pursuing Rolle, Sproles, and Dunta Robinson. That way we could use our picks on needs like O-Line, D-Line, and finding a complement to Willis in the linebacking crew and a speedy WR to complement Crabtree because Morgan isn't gonna cut it. I wouldn't mind taking McClain with our 17th pick because him and Willis inside would be a destructive force. But only if we can address some of our needs via free agency. Now is not the time to be cheap there is no CAP so lets go for a superbowl win not just a trip to the playoffs.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
COMPLETE FAILURE, THERE IS ZERO CHANCE OF GOOD REASON IN THIS THREAD.

[ Edited by Blitz on Mar 4, 2010 at 22:30:47 ]
  • PROTIME
  • Info N/A
Rolle would fit nicely another CB/S in draft.

release Lewis and Roman
Yeah, I would love to give up a 1st and 3rd for Sproles.
Originally posted by Num1player16:

Lol
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Num1player16:

Hell, why stop there?

Originally posted by Blitz:
COMPLETE FAILURE, THERE IS ZERO CHANCE OF GOOD REASON IN THIS THREAD.

Why go after Sproles? is he worth a first and a 3rd? If he didn't get tendered we should of went after him
I'd liked to see us get Rolle or Robinson but they might get overpaid. He'll I would've takne a chance om Rolle. He's freakin young still & has finally settled in as a safety. Hell it would've been a smart move. Plus he'd get to play the cards twice a yr! f**k!

Bad move scott! there is not one safety in this draft that is better right now than rolle! Berry & Thomas & Mays haven't played a down in the NFL.