There are 166 users in the forums

Niners re-sign Matt Wilhelm

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dj43
One segment of Singletary micced up showed him getting after Wilhelm for "too much reaching and grabbing, just like in practice..." Wilhelm gave him some response and Singletary said "Don't give me 'absolutely,' just make the play."

Not a promising scenario.
Originally posted by dj43:
One segment of Singletary micced up showed him getting after Wilhelm for "too much reaching and grabbing, just like in practice..." Wilhelm gave him some response and Singletary said "Don't give me 'absolutely,' just make the play."

I know. He did make a nice play on the ball where he jumped up and batted it down. Wilhem just seems to be slow.
There was a swing pass in the left flat last night where Wilhelm got juked out of his jock, he lost sideline containment and whiffed on the tackle attempt.
  • dj43
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by dj43:

I know. He did make a nice play on the ball where he jumped up and batted it down. Wilhem just seems to be slow.
That was one of those plays where you say, "he better knock it down" because he appeared to have screen containment on that side and was beaten on the play except for the knockdown. Good news/bad news.
Share 49ersWebzone