-9fA
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Campionato!
Originally posted by King49er:
No Harris or Bly re-signing? hmmm

McCloughan will see what attention they will get in free agency. No need to overpay for declining talent.
Originally posted by Trajik1:
Good sign.
PARTY UP IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cools
  • Veteran
I like this move, Wilhelm did play well when Spikes was hurt

He will add solid depth, and its not a great ILB draft class unless you get McClain or Spikes early

Im good with Spikes, Willis, Wilhelm and McKillop in '10

but i wouldnt mind if we grabbed TKO's cousin in the 2nd
GOOD MOVE DUMB f**k MCCLUELESS. YOU STUPID f**k. WHO NEEDS PLAYMAKERS WHEN WE HAVE WILHELM. YOU PEOPLE ARE f**kIN a*****eS.
Originally posted by GONINERS09:
GOOD MOVE DUMB f**k MCCLUELESS. YOU STUPID f**k. WHO NEEDS PLAYMAKERS WHEN WE HAVE WILHELM. YOU PEOPLE ARE f**kIN a*****eS.

Not everyone on the team has to be a superstar. We need role players/grunts too. Damn, take a nap!
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

Not everyone on the team has to be a superstar. We need role players/grunts too. Damn, take a nap!

he is banned he wont respond back to you

Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by King49er:
of all the FA's we had, he was about the only one I thought would even be worth considering for another year with this team.

Agree
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

he is banned he wont respond back to you

Ah, I should've checked. He must have had a high percentage already. Pretty high strung.
Yay!

• Chief
  • Veteran
Is Wilhelm gay?
Wilhelm looked to be running slower than molasses last night. Is that how he looked last season, too?
Share 49ersWebzone