Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 445 users in the forums

NFL THURS NIGHT FOOTBALL - Bears @ 49ers Opening Sequence Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
nice man, very f**kin nice
doesn't work for me
nice. But what's up with the pop warner silhouettes?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
nice. But what's up with the pop warner silhouettes?

PILOBOLUS performers. It's the theme we've been using for the past 2 years now for TNF.

MORE PILOBOLUS.
OMMGGG That was Siiiiiiccck!!!!

[ Edited by ROLLiEXROLL on Feb 25, 2010 at 14:44:46 ]
Originally posted by Method:
nice man, very f**kin nice
vary nice... impressive..
I never saw that. That was great.

-9fA
Corny as hell, I didn't like it.
freakin sweet!
loved it!
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Corny as hell, I didn't like it.

really ? that was dope, you're crazy. you must like country singers in opening sequences
I remember the video you did for NFL Network. It was awesome... my favorite part was the paint splattered wings on the players (Ray Lewis was one of them). That was some of the coolest stuff I have seen in a video. You think you could make an image out of that with someone like Willis. That would make an awesome background (maybe black with Willis having gold wings?). If not thanks for sharing, you do a great job.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone