There are 265 users in the forums

The Bridge of our championship past finally seems to be open!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by posterX:
Originally posted by 666SF666SF:
While I was reading this article a thought came to me. JED is an acronym for Just like Eddie D or Junior Edward DeBartolo.

Just Emulating Daddy

Who Dat? True Dat!!
im so sick of people, we have talent, Alex is coming thru, Sing is a leader, we have guys at tthe right positions, so what is McCloughan isnt the best he has done a decent job.

We have hit on alot of draft picks and fa signees.

So, please like said before, if you arent on the bandwagon, then you better not get on it half way thru the 2010 yr when we have 2 games + lead in the west.

AMEN!!!!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
im so sick of people, we have talent, Alex is coming thru, Sing is a leader, we have guys at tthe right positions, so what is McCloughan isnt the best he has done a decent job.

We have hit on alot of draft picks and fa signees.

So, please like said before, if you arent on the bandwagon, then you better not get on it half way thru the 2010 yr when we have 2 games + lead in the west.

AMEN!!!!

I am so sick of this attitude, bro.

How many f**king years have we been hearing about this? Ever since year 2 of Nolan, we've expected to make the playoffs and failed.

2006: Oh Norv Turner will make Alex Smith into a pro-bowl QB and our 3-4 D will finally gel. Final result: 7-9

2007: you know what? Jim Hostler made mock gameplans under Turner, so he should be just fine as OC. Smith will be a pro-bowler and finally take that leap. Final Result: 5-11 and Ted Tollner comes back.

2008: Mike Martz is a solid OC and he'll turn Smith into a pro-bowler. Our WRs will have 1000 yards, and Hannibal Naives will be the next Mike Singletary. Final Result: 7-9 with Mike Singletary taking over for Nolan.

2009: I want winners! We got the O with a smash mouth offense and a pimptastic 3-4 D. Lawson, Haralson, BALMER! RAWRRRRRRRRRR. IF YOU AREN"T ON THE BANDWAGON, THEN GTFO of HERE! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Final Result: 8-8

How about we hold up on the optimism until AT LEAST the f**king draft has concluded and we have an idea of who are starters will be - if not the end of the pre-season?

We've missed the playoffs...and its the f**kING NFC WEST!

The 49ers remind me of a socially awkward kid trying to ask a hottie out. You make these subtle moves inconsistently, brag about how you are going to do it one day, and once you finally get the courage to ask her out, you jizz in your pants.

Enough f**king talk. I want results. Dominate in multiple games and post a winning record by week 6, and then I may join the bandwagon. Until then...quit this bandwagon crap if you have no basis - and Smith being in year 2 of one OC system does not count.
Share 49ersWebzone