There are 160 users in the forums

49ers Return to London 2013

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Hi, were you the one who waited for the team at the airport? i think that was cool
do you remember for the ticket prices?

thanks

Hi, yeah, that was me. Tickets vary from around £35 very limited, bulk of tickets £50-£80 ish and then for the Club Wembley areas Over £100.
Wahooo

Excellent news!! I think the Niners were chosen because the NFL knows that the 'home' team is not of the highest quality and they want to put a game on with some 'pro bowl star names' in it and the Niners were the obvious choice when you look at the Jags home schedule next year.

Look for the Niners to have an East Coast game the week before and the bye the week after.
In case anyone is interested our schedule for next year:

Home:
Falcons, Panthers, Texans, Colts, NFC North (same place in division as us)
Cards, Seahawks, Rams

Road:
Saints, Bucs, Jaguars (London), Titans, NFC East (same place in division as us)
Cards, Seahawks, Rams
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
I'll be going
[ Edited by Buchy on Oct 11, 2012 at 5:08 AM ]
this is amazing news, can't wait til next year to see our team in london!
I hate these London games! But atleast we dont have to give up a home game!
Best case scenario for me. I get to watch one more live 49er game (I'll still take my annual US trip of course), and we don't lose a home game. More than that, the "home" team in London is at a huge disadvantage because the fans make no noise in defense (they all support different teams). If anything, with the popularity of the 9ers over here due to the 80s teams, there's gonna be more of us than Jaguars fans (are there any in the UK I wonder).

It's really good news.
b******t since I have the ability to make it to games when they are in Florida. Oh well. Guess I have to settle for only Tampa next year.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
b******t since I have the ability to make it to games when they are in Florida. Oh well. Guess I have to settle for only Tampa next year.

In the same boat! Living in South Florida makes it tough to get to Niner games. I was pumped to get 2 next year. Thank you Jags for being so terrible that the NFL is trying to give you away.
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
As a Road opponent for the Jags, our new house band.

Shall we have another meetup?

I could'nt find my original "London Calling" thread from two seasons ago ... oh well ;D

Easy win
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
As a Road opponent for the Jags, our new house band.

Shall we have another meetup?

I could'nt find my original "London Calling" thread from two seasons ago ... oh well ;D
was that the one with all the useful information?
can we get it back please?
i'll there for sure
  • Chief
  • Veteran
What are the other 7 away games?
Originally posted by Chief:
What are the other 7 away games?

At least we know one team we are playing, tell us the rest.
I went in 2010 and I'll probably go again next year.
Share 49ersWebzone