LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

49ers Return to London 2013

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Been in England since last Friday. Went to watch Manchester United, played golf at the Ryder cup course at The Belfry, off to Ascot for horse racing tommorrow. Pubbing and Clubbing my arse off. Been a solid trip so far. Hope a Niner victory at Wembley tops it off!!
  • mod
  • Veteran
My tickets have arrived at my hotel in London. f**k yeah, i'm ready to roll...

Leaving Barcelona on the 30th
Man, i feel sorry for anyone that is making this trip with the main attraction being the game..
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Yeah, I almost feel bad for the people making the trip from SF, well at least enjoy the sights and sounds of London. I'd maybe suggest not even going to the game.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Yeah, I almost feel bad for the people making the trip from SF, well at least enjoy the sights and sounds of London. I'd maybe suggest not even going to the game.

that would be a great idea. Spend that time sight seeing.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Man, i feel sorry for anyone that is making this trip with the main attraction being the game..

I'm honestly thinking about skipping the game, I think I will just skip all the pre-game crap and wear a bag on my head at the game.
Originally posted by Chief:

I'm honestly thinking about skipping the game, I think I will just skip all the pre-game crap and wear a bag on my head at the game.

do it!!!! Where are your seats??
  • Chief
  • Veteran

Lower level about the 10 yard line.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Wearing a bag on your head won't do anything. 90% of the people there won't even be fans of the teams.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Wearing a bag on your head won't do anything. 90% of the people there won't even be fans of the teams.

Yes it will do something, I will be wearing a Crabtree jersey and it will hide my face from the public so they don't know I made a trip overseas to see a s**tty f**king team bumble around and smash their feet with rocks like cavemen.

Hi all

As a massive 49ers fan I'm very excited about this week. Even more amazing is that as part of the re-launch of my ConcertsCaptured media outlet I'll have some media availability with Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis on Wednesday.

Add us as a friend on Facebook here , post your questions on the wall and the best ones will get asked. Seriously!

See you all in Trafalgar on Saturday for the Fan Rally!

Dan
The NFL chose a good game

LOL
Why isn't the clever, word-smithing, Fleet Street media referring to this game as "The Toilet Bowl?
London is so much fun...I wish I could go this year;-(

[ Edited by 49ermark on Oct 25, 2010 at 14:05:50 ]
As a Road opponent for the Jags, our new house band.

Shall we have another meetup?
Share 49ersWebzone