LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

49ers Return to London 2013

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by modninerfan:
leaving tomorrow and still no response... I really dont want to have to worry about tracking down my tickets while on vacation... come on guys give me my tickets.

omg m8 i got my tickets monday i hope ya get ticket soon have ya phoned ticketmaster mayby ya be able ta PICK EM UP AT STADIUM
Good...let the Brits see this disaster for themselves. They'll go back to watching European football after the show we give them.
this game will sure be interesting
  • Chief
  • Veteran
My tickets are being printed.. Ug
Received my tickets on Thursday, leave for London on the 26th. Can't wait! Hopefully we can get at least one win before the Denver game.
WOOOP! My tickets arrived!

Still, Ticketmaster aren't, ahem, "good" at what they do (see, I'm a polite English man)

See you all on Friday/Saturday/Sunday/whenever else you are here during the week!
Originally posted by danthemanuk:
WOOOP! My tickets arrived!

Still, Ticketmaster aren't, ahem, "good" at what they do (see, I'm a polite English man)

See you all on Friday/Saturday/Sunday/whenever else you are here during the week!

lol its ok dan i am a typical scotsman lol ticketmaster are s-h-i-t-e at getting tickets out efficiently see ya sat and sunday m8
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
huh?? I thought the game was canceled?

Not the Niner game, they cancelled the 2nd (tentative) game...

I feel you, If I still lived in The City, and was still attending the games, I'd be rather PISSED...kinda' sucks for the Season Ticket Holders. Good for Europeans, and us Expats...

you use to be a Patriots fan? What made you switch to the 49ers?

He means ex patriot. As in a transplant from the US.
I'd be interested in this, however my concern would be the clash with the event happening in Trafalgar Square.
Hi Everyone,

I have just been advised by e-mail that my tickets are on their way to Geneva

I look forward to the event, with parties (and rally at Trafalgar Square) on Saturday and the game on Sunday.

Go Niners !

• ZRF80
I was watching the Packers-Dolphins game on Veetle...........it was broadcasted from England.

So in between TO, they were trying to hype the Niners-Broncos game. So they would show highlights of Kyle Orton, etc. But whenever they showed the Niners, they would show clips of Montana, Young, Rice, and Craig.

I thought it was rather funny.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I was watching the Packers-Dolphins game on Veetle...........it was broadcasted from England.

So in between TO, they were trying to hype the Niners-Broncos game. So they would show highlights of Kyle Orton, etc. But whenever they showed the Niners, they would show clips of Montana, Young, Rice, and Craig.

Kinda like showing the Harlem Globetrotters when they were a real, legit, powerhouse basketball team.......

Heck, we might as well be the Washington generals at this point.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Kinda like showing the Harlem Globetrotters when they were a real, legit, powerhouse basketball team.......

Heck, we might as well be the Washington generals at this point.

The Niners will get NO primetime spots next season. If we're lucky, maybe a Thursday nighter on NFL Network.

What a shame.....
  • ACUK
  • Veteran
I see the build up has started for the game, channel 4 had an interview with Joe Montana last night, I'm not able to get to the game, but will be watching on TV.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I am the proud owner of two game tickets, plane tickets and hotel room in central London.

I will be leaving the 28th with my carry on bag and a Xanex bar.
Share 49ersWebzone