There are 199 users in the forums

49ers Return to London 2013

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mod
  • Veteran
can any of you guys tell me about Paddington? Near Bayswater road?

There are some cheaper hotels in that area but it seems like its away from everything... I dont mind it because its near a couple Underground stations but I want to make sure I'm not staying in Londons equivalent of the Tenderloin
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:

There are some cheaper hotels in that area but it seems like its away from everything... I dont mind it because its near a couple Underground stations but I want to make sure I'm not staying in Londons equivalent of the Tenderloin

No idea, I searched central london and then googled the street addresses and walked around the neighborhoods.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:

No idea, I searched central london and then googled the street addresses and walked around the neighborhoods.

I'll check that out.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Denver Broncos v San Francisco 49ers, NFL 2010 at Wembley Stadium on 31st October 2010- Ticket Dispatch Update

"We currently anticipate that ticket dispatch will commence towards the middle of September. All tickets will be sent ASAP. Please keep checking back for updates."
if anyone still looking for cheap rooms close to wembley check out http://www.bridgeparkhotel.co.uk/ 35 pound a night for single rooms and breakfest and has a bar and close to wembley a mile walk from wembly stadium i havent stayed there but all the reports are is its a good discount hotel and for location is all i care about plus gives me more beer money and lets face it cant be any worse that crazy 8 hotels in america

[ Edited by crazzyscotsman on Sep 10, 2010 at 10:14:19 ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Denver Broncos v San Francisco 49ers, NFL 2010 at Wembley Stadium on 31st October 2010- Ticket Dispatch Update

"We currently anticipate that ticket dispatch will commence towards the middle of September. All tickets will be sent ASAP. Please keep checking back for updates."

f**k YEAH!!!!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:
if anyone still looking for cheap rooms close to wembley check out http://www.bridgeparkhotel.co.uk/ 35 pound a night for single rooms and breakfest and has a bar and close to wembley a mile walk from wembly stadium i havent stayed there but all the reports are is its a good discount hotel and for location is all i care about plus gives me more beer money and lets face it cant be any worse that crazy 8 hotels in america

You can get better in central London for about the same price. I read that close to the stadium was a s**tty neighborhood.
49ers In Trafalgar Square This looks AWESOME!

I also hear that the tailgating party wont require tickets and that they will have old 49ers players there, as well as the Lombardi trophies on display...!!!

Dan
  • Chief
  • Veteran
If the Niners stink it up after all I have invested going to this game I am going to be pissed!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Has anyone got any news on when these tickets ship?

The site says this..

It is early October and I have heard nothing....

Anyone have tickets yet?

• Chief
  • Veteran
Anyone get their tickets yet?
  • mod
  • Veteran
I havent gotten my tickets yet... I actually contacted ticketmaster uk and this is how it went...

Quote:
I am leaving for London from California on 15 Oct. 2010, I am worried the tickets to my event wont reach me until after I leave. Is it possible for me to get a more definitive answer as to when my tickets will be dispatched, or better yet, is it possible for me to change the shipping destination to box office pick up instead?

the response:

Quote:
Dear James,

Thank you for your email.

I have checked your booking and your tickets have not yet been dispatched. I cannot guarantee when they will be sent but it may not be until nearer to the date of the event. If you have not received your tickets 5 days before you travel then please contact us again. Please quote your booking reference number.

I am happy to have been able to assist.

Kind Regards

Andy_ZME832
Customer Care Advisor
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
To think I almost went to this game. Total waste of money for our lousy season.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I find the information on the Broncos forum interesting... many of these guys didnt get the tickets for last years game until 7-10 days before the game.

thats f**ks me over

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=173161&highlight=London
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
To think I almost went to this game. Total waste of money for our lousy season.

You know, London is part of the trip to. lol

I find the information on the Broncos forum interesting... many of these guys didnt get the tickets for last years game until 7-10 days before the game.

thats f**ks me over

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=173161&highlight=London

I know, wtf? Hopefully they show up, I really don't understand the problem with sending the tickets out a bit earlier.
Share 49ersWebzone