There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Originally posted by CornellU49er:
Originally posted by Shifter:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Now that we have ginn...we should go back to our old school ohio state colors for an alternate jersey!












N

First of all...Fck Ohio State.
Second of all...Ginn shall not influence our new alternate uni's if we get any



Hook em'

1st of all...i don't give a rip about ohio state buckeyes or the steers and queers from austin

second....The alternate jersey above is destined to happen...





Haha did you just talk down about Austin, Texas? Hahahaha you're crazy lol. This city is bad ass and everyone knows it.

yeah i gotta say, being a norcal native, and having lived all over the u.s., i live in san antonio now. been to austin several times, and it is indeed a pretty kick ass town

I was born in Austin, love it, and live in Nor Cal now. Its true, its a great city, but you Texas guys wear it on your sleeves. For example, somehow a thread about 49ers alternate unis turned into a discussion about Austin. Its obnoxious. Kind of like everyone who isn't affiliated with Ohio State thinks its obnoxious that they insist on being "The" Ohio State University. Get over yourselves. We're all niners fans here. Save your "Hook'ems" for your UT forum.


lol I brought it up b/c I thought that you using Ginn as an advocate to change the 49ers alternates jerseys to silver and red was a f**king non smart idea. The reason UT was brought up was b/c your brought up OHIO state.
i dont know if this is true but i heard these were the new uniforms for next season. hopefully they give us an edge over our opponents .

sweet
It will be a tasteful low-rise bikini with a surrey fringe for those who want to live an alternative lifestyle while sporting an alternate uniform. Of course, this will happen in an alternate universe.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
i dont know if this is true but i heard these were the new uniforms for next season. hopefully they give us an edge over our opponents .


And patrick willis is war machine!
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by CornellU49er:
Originally posted by Shifter:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Now that we have ginn...we should go back to our old school ohio state colors for an alternate jersey!












N

First of all...Fck Ohio State.
Second of all...Ginn shall not influence our new alternate uni's if we get any



Hook em'

1st of all...i don't give a rip about ohio state buckeyes or the steers and queers from austin

second....The alternate jersey above is destined to happen...





Haha did you just talk down about Austin, Texas? Hahahaha you're crazy lol. This city is bad ass and everyone knows it.

yeah i gotta say, being a norcal native, and having lived all over the u.s., i live in san antonio now. been to austin several times, and it is indeed a pretty kick ass town

I was born in Austin, love it, and live in Nor Cal now. Its true, its a great city, but you Texas guys wear it on your sleeves. For example, somehow a thread about 49ers alternate unis turned into a discussion about Austin. Its obnoxious. Kind of like everyone who isn't affiliated with Ohio State thinks its obnoxious that they insist on being "The" Ohio State University. Get over yourselves. We're all niners fans here. Save your "Hook'ems" for your UT forum.


lol I brought it up b/c I thought that you using Ginn as an advocate to change the 49ers alternates jerseys to silver and red was a f**king non smart idea. The reason UT was brought up was b/c your brought up OHIO state.

I'm with you. It was ridiculous to put that OSU Ted Ginn picture in with the silver alt. unis photos, as if Ginn's college jersey makes a d*mn bit of difference. Check the record, it wasn't me.

By the way, all this talk about Austin has me dying for some beef ribs and brisket from the County Line.
Just use these. put the stripes red, use the actual colored logo and fill in the letters in solid white.

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
The proposed alternate home red uniform (based on the 1955/94 throwbacks) in action, Michael Crabtree :



And the alternate away white uniform (also based on the 1955/94 throwback), modeled by Michael Crabtree :



This away alternate mockup is based on the 1962 road uniform :


I loved these unis. I would definitely by a jersery of these unis if they made them our throwbacks.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
The proposed alternate home red uniform (based on the 1955/94 throwbacks) in action, Michael Crabtree :



And the alternate away white uniform (also based on the 1955/94 throwback), modeled by Michael Crabtree :



This away alternate mockup is based on the 1962 road uniform :


I loved these unis. I would definitely by a jersery of these unis if they made them our throwbacks.

Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
The proposed alternate home red uniform (based on the 1955/94 throwbacks) in action, Michael Crabtree :



And the alternate away white uniform (also based on the 1955/94 throwback), modeled by Michael Crabtree :



This away alternate mockup is based on the 1962 road uniform :


I loved these unis. I would definitely by a jersery of these unis if they made them our throwbacks.



we need these alternates!
Originally posted by Trajik1:
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
The proposed alternate home red uniform (based on the 1955/94 throwbacks) in action, Michael Crabtree :



And the alternate away white uniform (also based on the 1955/94 throwback), modeled by Michael Crabtree :



This away alternate mockup is based on the 1962 road uniform :


I loved these unis. I would definitely by a jersery of these unis if they made them our throwbacks.



we need these alternates!


+1... I like all 3!
well, might as well repost these as well :

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

Patrick Willis in red alternate uniform:



Frank Gore in white alternate uniform :






[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Apr 18, 2010 at 2:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
well, might as well repost these as well :

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

Patrick Willis in red alternate uniform:



Frank Gore in white alternate uniform :







That's awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP3ezq7G5E8
[ Edited by gato80 on Apr 18, 2010 at 2:40 PM ]
Originally posted by gato80:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
well, might as well repost these as well :

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

Patrick Willis in red alternate uniform:



Frank Gore in white alternate uniform :







f**kin badass