There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Our free-agent receiver signings

Brandon Jones, Bryant Johnston, Darrell Jackson, Ashley Lelie. Besides the Isaac Bruce of last year, these guys havnt produced anything. Basura! Garbage! Rubbish.
Antonio Bryant?

Damn you, Mike Nolan.
brandon jones wasnt even on the field. and the one catch he did make was pretty good. he sucked at punts tho.

Jackson and Lelie was "get what you can" moves. its been bad but i can't blame the FO for trying something. i mean, we could still have curtis conway.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
You are forgetting a lot of them.

Johnnie Morton
Curtis Conway
Brian Gilmore
Taylor Jacobs
Antonio Bryant
Ashey Lelie
Brandon Jones
Jason McAddley
Bryant Johnson
Isaac Bruce

Jackson was acquired via trade from Seattle.
[ Edited by GEEK on Jan 6, 2010 at 3:39 AM ]
pretty much sums up this thread:

Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Brandon Jones, Bryant Johnston, Darrell Jackson, Ashley Lelie. Besides the Isaac Bruce of last year, these guys havnt produced anything. Basura! Garbage! Rubbish.

cuz of the QB Dude !
[ Edited by cNiner on Jan 6, 2010 at 6:16 AM ]
Its all good when we sign T.O. In the offseason.
man that's a lame list of WR's Jones was severely overpaid who gives a 3rd string WR that kind of money And then he never sees the field b/c well he isn't that good to begin with. Man folks were pissing there pants over Ashlie Lelie
Scott McClueless!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Its all good when we sign T.O. In the offseason.

You know what? ..I'm all for bringing in T.O, as long he is told Gore, Crabtree and Davis are the big three and whatever plays he makes will be all gravy, I'm sure he wants out of Buffalo and wants to play for us again, but if he pulls an "Iverson" and acts like he should get the lions share of touches, then he can go elsewhere, but if he comes here with a positive attitude and becomes a team player, he could really add an explosive element to the offense
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Antonio Bryant?

Damn you, Mike Nolan.

i never realized how ugly those old facemasks were on the helmets now that i am used to our "new" unis until now...
[ Edited by babbabooey on Jan 6, 2010 at 10:47 AM ]
  • Dreskee
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
pretty much sums up this thread:

U got that right
Originally posted by GEEK:
You are forgetting a lot of them.

Johnnie Morton
Curtis Conway
Brian Gilmore
Taylor Jacobs
Antonio Bryant
Ashey Lelie
Brandon Jones
Jason McAddley
Bryant Johnson
Isaac Bruce

Jackson was acquired via trade from Seattle.

Curtis Conway... man that guy was goooood.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Scott McClueless!