LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 407 users in the forums

Bee-Rows : Don't expect cornerback Nate Clements to go anywhere next season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I would seriously love to see Clements get moved to a safety role of some sort, the guy hits people like nobody else in most of the NFC at that position (for even a coverage safety).

f**k, I'm not s**tting you, if Clements hits people as hard as his dick when he masturbates we all ought to say prayers for Mrs. Clements during the off-season.

That is one of the worst attempts at a joke that I have ever seen.
I would seriously love to see Clements get moved to a safety role of some sort, the guy hits people like nobody else in most of the NFC at that position (for even a coverage safety).

f**k, I'm not s**tting you, if Clements hits people as hard as his dick when he masturbates we all ought to say prayers for Mrs. Clements during the off-season.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

That is one of the worst attempts at a joke that I have ever seen.

Thank you for completely missing the point.

~Snake
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Nobody has said anything about Clements leaving except fans.

Clements is our starter and a damn good one at that.
Scot McCloughan has said in the past that eight of 10 big-money free agents signed around the league do not provide the value to match their paychecks.

The 49ers signed big-money free agents in 2005 (Jonas Jennings), 2007 (Nate Clements and Michael Lewis) and 2008 (Justin Smith).
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Scot McCloughan has said in the past that eight of 10 big-money free agents signed around the league do not provide the value to match their paychecks.

The 49ers signed big-money free agents in 2005 (Jonas Jennings), 2007 (Nate Clements and Michael Lewis) and 2008 (Justin Smith).

Thank god we got 1 or 2 out of 3 right. Depending on how you look at it.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Why do people wanna get rid of Clements again? Best CB on the team. Can't wait to see Nate on the field again.
Share 49ersWebzone