LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Would you rather have the Niners be a..

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you rather have the Niners be a..

Just for the hell of it. Given the chance to be a 10-12 game winner every year and make the playoffs but not get to the Super Bowl for the next decade or....... Not have one winning season the next ten years except one Super Bowl winning season. I'm a SuperBowl or bust kind of guy. Which would you choose?
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Super Bowl or bust!
Originally posted by smileyman:
Super Bowl or bust!

I hear you Smiley. It sounds, however, like there are some zoners who haven't seen a decade of playoffs and winning a lot more than you lose.
wow its 50/50 so far.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Super Bowl or bust!

I hear you Smiley. It sounds, however, like there are some zoners who haven't seen a decade of playoffs and winning a lot more than you lose.

I remember the glory years of the 80s and 90s all too well. The last 7 years have been hard as a fan, but I'd rather us have a bunch of mediocre seasons with a Super Bowl victory than to be a regular playoff contender and not make it.

Are Indy fans happy that their team makes the playoffs regularly but has only won it all one time?
Super Bowl or bust!

I remember the glory years of the 80s and 90s all too well. The last 7 years have been hard as a fan, but I'd rather us have a bunch of mediocre seasons with a Super Bowl victory than to be a regular playoff contender and not make it.

Are Indy fans happy that their team makes the playoffs regularly but has only won it all one time?

Thats a tough one. They won more games in a decade than any other team in history but only one ring...........
Super Bowl or bust!

Thats a tough one. They won more games in a decade than any other team in history but only one ring...........

I am sure there are indy fans that were b***hing about it, some fans are never happy.
eagles or buccaneers ?
Nobody remembers the teams that made the Playoffs, Just the Superbowl winners.
Your asking if we'd rather be this decades Giants or last decades Bills. Ill take the super bowl
Im not posting because I think its a stupiid concept but I dont know how many more losing seasons I can stand

Originally posted by wolfpack52:
Im not posting because I think its a stupiid concept but I dont know how many more losing seasons I can stand

We're all tired of losing man and I'm tired of Smith and McCloughan questions so I thought I'd ask something different..
Well we had the first option from 95-02. It was fun, but we were never satisfied. I'll take all this losing as long as a SB WIN is coming.
lol who all voted "good for 10 years but no super bowl"???

the whole point of playing each season is to win the super bowl. being 10-6 or 11-5 every season but never winning a championship is pointless. you might as well have been 2-14.

being horrible for 9 out of 10 years but getting 1 super bowl is the dream situation were in right now. if we can win it all in the next couple years? the entire 2003-2009 disaster of an era will have been worth waiting through.
None of the above.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Well we had the first option from 95-02. It was fun, but we were never satisfied. I'll take all this losing as long as a SB WIN is coming.

It seemed like SB's were going to happen every year for a while there but then as every year that passed since the last one it made you appreciate what we had, how tough it was to get that close year after year. Then you wonder when will it happen again.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Dec 31, 2009 at 11:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone