There are 355 users in the forums

***Lions @ 49ers Picture Thread***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jrg:

Ulbrich!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is VD running on the field with our defense. I was at the game and remember the D coming out onto the field after the defensive starters were announced. No biggie, but it did give me goosebumps seeing Ulbrich run onto to the field with our starters.

Much Respect=Ulbrich
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by linkboy:

I really wonder what's going through Stanton's mind when that picture was taken.

Holy crap.

Such an awesome picture!

yea, that picture is sick!!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by linkboy:

I really wonder what's going through Stanton's mind when that picture was taken.

Holy crap.

Such an awesome picture!

yea, that picture is sick!!!!

Someone needs to Shop PWillie's eyes so that they can gleam red like the beast that we all know that he is and maybe make it so that Stanton is shaking as he defecates himself, .
MOLE PEOPLE MEETING!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
MOLE PEOPLE MEETING!

LOLOLOLOL
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
I worked with a guy that was Ulbrich's roommate at UH. Said he was absolutely crazy. Coming from a small program like that and spending 10 in the NFL period is quite an accomplishment. Glad he was one of ours. I just wish he could have had some more victories come his way. He saw a lot of the worst years and played like a real soldier.

Yeah, I like Jeff U. as well. I thought he was a tough player. Hate that he has to retire.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I thought at first that it was a Demetric Evans Jersey but it isn't, it's probably a custom. The number on the jersey is 95, Evans wears 93. Ricky Jean-Francois wears number 95.

When the Evans' jerseys were first put up for sale on the 49ers Shop, it was #95....My buddy bought one (I still don't know why LOL).....Then he changed his number to #93.....
Share 49ersWebzone