***Lions @ 49ers Picture Thread***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Ulbrich!

As usual, props to 49ers.com and Yahoo!

Enjoy.

See ya next week in St. Louis!
Who's the lady in the Demetric Evans jersey humping VD's leg? She must be related to him somehow. One of the most obscure jersey selections I've seen as of late.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
Who's the lady in the Demetric Evans jersey humping VD's leg? She must be related to him somehow. One of the most obscure jersey selections I've seen as of late.

I doubt they're related. VD probably just jumped up there with the fans to celebrate.
Originally posted by jrg:

I doubt they're related. VD probably just jumped up there with the fans to celebrate.

yeah he jumped in the crowd.

I really wonder what's going through Stanton's mind when that picture was taken.

Holy crap.

I think he means she is related to Evens or something... I mean REALLY, who the F would buy a Demetric Evans jersey...
Originally posted by linkboy:

I really wonder what's going through Stanton's mind when that picture was taken.

Holy crap.

Such an awesome picture!
  • lmathomas
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I think he means she is related to Evens or something... I mean REALLY, who the F would buy a Demetric Evans jersey...

Only his momma would.
Originally posted by lmathomas:

Only his momma would.

hahaha do they even sell Evans jerseys??
i saw like 5 people wearing nate davis jerseys..
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for chico49erfan.
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by lmathomas:

Only his momma would.

hahaha do they even sell Evans jerseys??
i saw like 5 people wearing nate davis jerseys..

speaking of obscure jersey references... i don't f**king understand people who wear jerseys of players that aren't playing in the game from different teams. i mean, i could understand if they once played for some team and now played for the 9rs or Lions, but I saw a Polamalu jersey, Ed Reed jersey, some other random one... and the worst of all -- A JASON WITTEN. Like, REALLY? I just don't understand that s**t! I hate it!

damn they dont have the pic i want !!!
I thought at first that it was a Demetric Evans Jersey but it isn't, it's probably a custom. The number on the jersey is 95, Evans wears 93. Ricky Jean-Francois wears number 95.
Custom seems to make the most sense.
Already posted.
I worked with a guy that was Ulbrich's roommate at UH. Said he was absolutely crazy. Coming from a small program like that and spending 10 in the NFL period is quite an accomplishment. Glad he was one of ours. I just wish he could have had some more victories come his way. He saw a lot of the worst years and played like a real soldier.
Share 49ersWebzone