LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Team looks loose. I hope they're not too loose. That would suck to lose to a team who got no love when they took to the field. Sad.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Brandon Jones and Staley are inactives. I guess Bruuuuuuce will play his last game.

49ers inactives: Davis (3rd QB), K Nedney, CB Clements, LB Briggs, C Wallace, LT Staley, DT Walker, WR Jones.
[ Edited by obx49 on Jan 3, 2010 at 9:34 AM ]
Originally posted by obx49:
Brandon Jones and Staley are inactives. I guess Bruuuuuuce will play his last game.

49ers inactives: Davis (3rd QB), K Nedney, CB Clements, LB Briggs, C Wallace, LT Staley, DT Walker, WR Jones.

Shaun Hill healthy enough to be number 2 QB. Sorry Davis fans. Not at all likely he'll play this game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
It's like 4 degrees here.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Last game of the season.
Almost gametime babyyyyyy..........................
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by obx49:

Shaun Hill healthy enough to be number 2 QB. Sorry Davis fans. Not at all likely he'll play this game.

Wait, Cody Wallace inactive? Why?
Close it out with a blowout!!

GO NINERS!!
I cant believe this is the last game...
here's looking at you kid, lets go niners

Originally posted by jrg:

Sitting in a sarong, no shirt, Niner hat 2:00am.. about 85.. higghh humidity bro..

GO NINERS!!!
Woooo! Everybody go crazy. It's almost game time!
Lets go niners lets go!
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by jrg:

Sitting in a sarong, no shirt, Niner hat 2:00am.. about 85.. higghh humidity bro..

GO NINERS!!!

lol
Good morning,afternoon and evening to you zoners...depending on where you are. It has been a long season and it is nice to have fans to BS with about the game/team etc.
Share 49ersWebzone