LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Owner/Management Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Owner/Management Thread

Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:
Yes.

SEVEN losing seasons in a row. We should just forget the 5 Super Bowls of prior, it's a disgrace to the past when anyone even mentions them.

We've got a chance to go 8-8 this year. That would mean it wouldn't be a losing season.

I think Jed is doing a good job in his first year with the team. I'd rather have fans like you leave the team then Jed York.

You think Jed has done a good job...based on WHAT? We still have no football guy in the front office and our talent guy went to a division rival along with players and playbooks..the Yorks are cheap where they think nobody will notice.
no disrespect but i really hate these kind of threads..Its not a realistic solution to the broken team. Just not something thats going to happen so don't want to dream of it did.
It is realistic to say that Larry Ellison would buy the Team in heartbeat...maybe the Dorks are smart enough to know when to get out before the team becomes the Warriors.
Why would I want the Yorks to sell? They've written the manual for successful NFL ownership.

Step 1: Fire a proven Playoff coach with no replacement plan in place.
Step 2: After an embarrassing coaching search, hire a career college coach who had a disaster of a first NFL stint.
Step 3: Gut the roster and give the GM who did your dirty deed a contract extension.
Step 4: Act shocked and angry after a 2-14 season when everyone with half a brain was predicting 0-16.
Step 5: Hire a career assistant with no previous head coaching experience and give him all authority in the organization.
Step 6: After 3 years of failure and ineptitude, do not fire that coach and hold on to him for 4th season.
Step 7: After another season is lost, fire that coach and hire a position coach with no experience to take over and watch the team miss the playoffs again and again.

And the whole time you could have hired a football executive to make all these decisions. No wonder we're the envy of the league.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Why would I want the Yorks to sell? They've written the manual for successful NFL ownership.

Step 2: After an embarrassing coaching search, hire a career college coach who had a disaster of a first NFL stint.
Step 3: Gut the roster and give the GM who did your dirty deed a contract extension.
Step 4: Act shocked and angry after a 2-14 season when everyone with half a brain was predicting 0-16.
Step 5: Hire a career assistant with no previous head coaching experience and give him all authority in the organization.
Step 6: After 3 years of failure and ineptitude, do not fire that coach and hold on to him for 4th season.
Step 7: After another season is lost, fire that coach and hire a position coach with no experience to take over and watch the team miss the playoffs again and again.

And the whole time you could have hired a football executive to make all these decisions. No wonder we're the envy of the league.

LOL. It's all true...
Originally posted by ssahnan:
no disrespect but i really hate these kind of threads..Its not a realistic solution to the broken team. Just not something thats going to happen so don't want to dream of it did.

all you have to do is boycott games and hit them where it really hurts. their bottom line. couple years of losing money and theyll sell.
No kidding...that's great!

OUCH! When you lay it out like that, it really hurts!

Best post ever. sad but extremely truuue
The worst part is they hired sing without even waiting to see who was availeble. They could have possibly ended up with Holmgren and shannahan. That opportunity has passed. Damit. I was hoping for an offensive minded coach after the nolan debockle,or a strong o cordinater. Got neither this just sucks out coached each week.

• Veteran

Well said. Thank you.
Originally posted by niner_empire:
Originally posted by ssahnan:

all you have to do is boycott games and hit them where it really hurts. their bottom line. couple years of losing money and theyll sell.

Too long
How is the Yorks fault?
Originally posted by jta854:
How is the Yorks fault?

Wow.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
i cant believe some ppl in here voted NO these are the York type fans the ones that dont care if we win or not

i wish we could rid of those type of fans along with those sh*tty owners we have had it seems like a eternity with these lames in charge.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!! especially u Retarted Vets that post on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and please fill free to talk all the sh*t u want !!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone